Money for the Ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Also as for speaking in churches I am so reluctant to charge a fee and prefer to charge for travelling/subsistence expenses and ask for a freewill offering.

fair enough. but i thot the whole idea of collecting an offering at the end of the service is to support the person who has just fed you spiritually with the Word?

There are some churches who have offered me over £2000($3500) to speak to youth but I feel so weird doing that.
_

well, maybe you feel weird becos you think the money belongs to you. if they bless you with it take it, tithe and use it to further the work of the Lord. of cse leave some for yourself and family. God also wants you to be a good steward of money. Many parables of Jesus have to do with making money in the last day. Those who are able to be good stewards of money for the Lord's work in the last days are the ones who will handle millions.

And for the donations to my ministry, I would like to provide all donors with access to view my yearly accounts. What do you think?
whatever for? just get your accounts checked and certified by accounting firms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.