• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

money and greed

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by sunshine100, Apr 24, 2019.

1. grasping the after wind

grasping the after wind That's grasping after the wind

+2,962
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    I suppose I would die though I imagine that , that response would be beyond the terms of the contract and quite an overreaction. It would still be partially my fault as I would be the one that initiated the whole chain of events by my actions and nothing bad would have occurred without my own lack of respect for the person I hired or the process I voluntarily entered into. If I enter into a contract that requires me to pay a certain amount there may be a good reason for going to the other party and saying I cannot fulfill the terms. Something like I lost my job, I was in a terrible accident or I've become addicted to painkillers and I need help or some such thing. However if I reneged on the terms because of some lame excuse like I didn't have the money on me right now then I should expect that the other party will not be happy and likely to be a bit grouchy about it. Killing me is probably a bit harsh but dumping me as a client or in the case of repeated stiffing on my part taking me to small claims court as well as dumping me and broadcasting my faults to those in his profession by word of mouth and through social media.