Monday night slogan - Are you ready for some NFL Football!! New Season New Hope!!

Aug 7, 2022
Canton
✟7,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a diehard Lions Fan and enjoy the action and competition of the football games. I know I must be a glutton or victim of punishment because of all the losing seasons in the organization but I always hope for better seasons and performance with each new year! I have my hopes up again with this new regime and influx of talent. I also like the attention the Lions are getting on the National scale. If you have any good information to share about your team and your hopes for this season and want to talk about Lions football or any other team without bashing then feel free to chime in!

What do you think are the chances your team will win in your division? State and Share your division and its teams! Place your teams 1-4 in the order in which they will finish! 1 division per poster, please!

NFC NORTH Division
1. Detroit Lions
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Minnesota Vikings
4. Chicago Bears

I am not a betting man so this is just for fun! :)!

Reactions: DragonFox91

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a casual Lions fan.

I watched the 1st 1/2 of the Eagles game, most of the Redskins game (I know they're the Commanders & have no problem using that, just typed Redskins b/c that's what came from habit), & a bit of the Vikings game.

They tend to win when I watch the game in their entirety. So if you're wondering, that's why we beat Washington but lost the other 2. I watched the hilights of the Vikings game. What a heartbreaker. Lions find every way to lose.

Upvote 0