BubblesMaMa

Nov 29, 2005
Houston,Tx
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:I would like prayers for my Mom. She lives in Northern part of Ohio. She is experiencing difficulties in her health. She has been partially paralised in her right arm since birth, She has little use of the hand. Her main problem is in her left shoulder. She is a diabetic has had problems with her eyes now its her shoulder and arm. She has a bone spur and a torn rotary cup. She can have surgery done to repair the shoulder and to remove the bone spur. The only problem with that it would leave her pretty much helpless. My dad can only do so much. She would have to have around the clock care. I have a sister and brother inlaw that live about forty five min. away. I also have a brother too. They all have jobs and families. They can help out some but not like what she would need. I've been thinking about this for awhile now. I just wanted to lift her up in prayers. God can do the healing. Its just difficult during this holiday season. She can only do so much for with the relief of pain. God bless everyone who reads this post.:hug:

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up our beloved sister in prayers to You in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. Lord, bless our sister with good health, remove the pain and suffering and replace it with good health and comfort. Thank You Lord for listening to this prayer!

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,

I pray for this woman Oh Lord - please heal her Lord as only you can. Let her be able to do things she never thought possible. Please watch her eyes, and reverse any damage caused to them by diabetes. Please find a way for this woman, and thank you for her, and for her daughter. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift this one up to You, our Healer and Great Physician. I ask that You touch her with Your healing hands and bring relief from pain. I pray that if in Your sovereignty You not grant healing, that You will provide for every need. I would ask that You provide Christian care-givers and fellow believers who would be of assistance, and offer friendship as well as practical care. I pray that Your presence would fill her home and that You would encourage her heart, ease the worries of her daughter, our CF sister, and bring peace to all. I thank You that we have a God who intervenes, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

3FingeredMonkey

Nov 10, 2005
Houston
✟8,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for your mom. I am also lifting up your Dad. I know with his health problems, it will be diificult for him to cae for your mom. I'm deffinately lifting you up and ask others to do the same. I know how challenging things have been for you, especiallly since you wanted to go home for the holidays and your husband has been a really BIG PAIN ! LOL!

Keep your head up and yor eyes on Jesus!

Upvote 0

BubblesMaMa

Nov 29, 2005
Houston,Tx
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou everyone who has been reading this post. I worry about my Mom and dad seeing that there health is not the greatest. I am so far away its hard not to worry about them. God Bless you all for thinking of her and lifting her up in prayers. Once again thankyou from the bottom of my heart. Have a blessed holiday season!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.