Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My four year old loves Thomas and friends. He has several of the toys, big motorized ones, little magnetic ones, teeny tiny rubber ones and more. Joseph, my son, doesn't like for his baby sister, Maria, to touch his trains. He gets upset.
Hiro (pronounced Hero) is a little magnetic train.
A couple days ago I went into the bathroom and there was Hiro. In the toilet.
Don't mess with Maria. Shell put your train in the toilet.
Mommy, Thats me, had to use a hanger and scoop Hiro out. Hiro had a nice bath.
Joey put a Christmas ornament in the toilet when he was a baby. I used a wire hanger to pull that out.
There is a trend here. Hangers are good for fishing things out of toilets.
Ah mommyhood.

Reactions: Theadorus

Theadorus

Site Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have used hangers to unclog toilets many times. My kids use to put a role of toilet paper in the toilet and flush it (minus the cardboard). And so I'd unwind the hanger, stretch it out, and force that sucker into the toilet. I did try the plunger, but it didn't work, so there came the hanger to save the day. Yea hangers!

Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Site Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have used hangers to unclog toilets many times. My kids use to put a role of toilet paper in the toilet and flush it (minus the cardboard). And so I'd unwind the hanger, stretch it out, and force that sucker into the toilet. I did try the plunger, but it didn't work, so there came the hanger to save the day. Yea hangers!
Another useful tool is baby wipes. They clean disks well. My movies have finger smudges all the time. Of course, hot breath and the end of your shirt does the trick too.

Upvote 0