• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Mom is dying -writing from hospital -PLEASE, pray for a miracle

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by betty401, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betty401

betty401 Newbie

+4
    Christian
    Hello everyone,

I was here asking you for prayers for my mom, 79 years old, for her angioplasty to be successful - a month ago. You were and thank you all !

I also asked you to be with us in your prayers, when they discovered a colon thickening, when it was seen after the angioplasty on the CT scan. You were and thank you all !

My mom had a colonoscopy on Tuesday and, unfortunately, the biopsy confirmed that she had colon cancer.
    Last night - 3 days after the colonoscopy - she woke up and was bleeding heavily because the tumor bleeds even more during the biopsy, because she is on blood thinning medication - PLAVIX and Aspirin. She also vomited, but did not want to wake me up, but waited for the morning.

We rushed to the emergency immediately this morning and now, it seems that due to the blood loss, she has chest pain (angina) and the doctors do not know, when and how to operate the colon tumor due to the blood thinning medication - Aspirin and Plavix. If they take her off, her stents can clog again, if they leave her on, she can bleed to death.

She is receiving her 3rd unit of transfusion this month and is given morphine and other medication, as I type this.

PLEASE, pray for a miracle that she survives all these complications and that the doctors make the best decision, how and when to operate the colon tumor (we were told that it is still confined to the colon wall and has not spread).

GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER and PULL HER THROUGH THIS ORDEAL !

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRAY WITH ME NOW FOR HER TO BE SAVED !!!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying!

3. james48

james48 Guest

+0
    Praying for this situation, God's will be done. Comfort and peace to you.

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    :hug: You have my prayers ~ may God bless you and your Mother in your time of need.[​IMG]

5. MyLordIsMyLife

MyLordIsMyLife Loving my Heavenly Family

+143
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    Praying!
    Jesus! Mary!

6. hope01

hope01 Newbie

+23
    Presbyterian
    Engaged
    Praying for your mom!

7. ThyLovingkindness

ThyLovingkindness Senior Veteran

+367
    Christian
    Private
    Hi, praying for your mom, and that you have strength through this... blessings!

8. puppii

puppii *Blessed*

+139
    Non-Denom
    I pray for your mother to gain her health back and be even better than she was before this all started

9. betty401

betty401 Newbie

+4
    Christian
    We are still at the hospital - the chest pain was regulated with tons of medication. The doctors believe that she may have suffered a heart attack last night. She is off PLAVIX for the seocnd day due to the post colonoscopy bleeding - let' s pray that the heart stents do not get clogged and close off.

The surgery of the colon tumor (Adenocarcinoma) has to be postponed until the bleeding and the heart issues are resolved.

Please, pray that her blood work improves and that there are no new complications, because this has been like a bad and vicious circle of one complication leading to another.

STAY with me and her in your prayers !!!!

10. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,739
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Praying for the Lord's mercy to be on your Mother :crossrc:
    God bless you during this difficult time :hug: :crossrc:

11. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    Father God, thank You for being with Betty's mom. Thank You that You are a God of miracles. We lift up Betty's mom to You and ask that You make a way of health even in impossible situations. I ask for thy protection over her. May You work everything out so complete healing can take place. I ask for Your mercy and Your love. Grant Betty and her mom peace and help them to take it one day at a time, knowing You are in full control, In Jesus Name, Amen

12. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for your mother in the name of the best doctor there is, Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.