Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends, mom finished washing clothes and complained of back pain.

Let God touch my mom, and give strength and healing to her body, so that back pain leave her, also her health issues be solved including her eye problems.

God bless!

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Let God touch my mom, and give strength and healing to her body, so that back pain leave her, also her health issues be solved including her eye problems.

God bless!

Prayers offered ....

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

God bless!

Amen! :prayer: Please, Lord, heal her eyes and body. Let her be free of pain. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

God bless!
I pray for this dear mum to have strength and healing. Please give her the opportunity to rest and get better, all her health issues we give to you in Jesus name...

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If your mom is over 40 she needs to try mild exercise if she’s otherwise healthy . You tend to be less flexible and less strong so something that wouldn’t bother you when you were younger starts to bother you . I’m in my 60s and my back, ankles, and knees were sore all of the time because I’d stopped exercising like I did when I was younger . I first tried tai chi and my feet stopped hurting . So I tried some easy yoga exercises and my back stopped hurting. I started doing easy ballet steps and nothing hurts now and I’m almost as flexible as when I was dancing 40 years ago. I always say, if it hurts you’re doing something wrong . So don’t push! Do two of each exercise and quit for the day . Then add one more for each week or stretch a little further. You’ll build up gradually and you won’t hurt yourself

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0