angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My family was saddened by the murder of Mollie by an illegal alien. This should speak loud and clear that Americans should demand a secure border and stop allowing bought and paid for politicians to make decisions that endanger We the People.

I just read that a ten year old boy was raped by migrants in Germany. It's absolutely horrific. An 11 year old girl was just raped in NY by an illegal who broke into her bedroom window.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/20...man-boy-raped-migrant-classmates-school-trip/

This mass migration/ lax borders has to stop. I saw a video yesterday of Germans, livid at the assaults and dangerous behavior of migrants that were let loose in Germany. One man yelled that his wife and daughter can no longer walk in town. That was similar to what I experienced and why I want the border secured and refugee resettlements stopped.

Please watch this. It shows what is going to happen to America if we don't stand up. A huge march on Washington is going to happen because a lot of people are getting fed up with murders by illegals such as Mollie Tibbetts.

https://europe.infowars.com/anti-mass-migration-tensions-boiling-over-in-chemnitz-germany/

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My family was saddened by the murder of Mollie by an illegal alien. This should speak loud and clear that Americans should demand a secure border and stop allowing bought and paid for politicians to make decisions that endanger We the People.
Yes that was a tradgedy.

But if you think that an immigration crack down will really help, get all of the facts.

Illegal aliens PER CAPTIA are much more law abiding than native born citizens. Probably for good reason: they do not want to come to anyone's attention and be deported.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/30/upshot/crime-immigration-myth.html

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/is-illegal-immigration-linked-to-more-or-less-crime/

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Why don't we ask what her father thinks about this?

"Ten days ago, we learned that Mollie would not be coming home. Shattered, my family set out to celebrate Mollie's extraordinary life and chose to share our sorrow in private. At the outset, politicians and pundits used Mollie’s death to promote various political agendas. We appealed to them and they graciously stopped. For that, we are grateful.

Sadly, others have ignored our request. They have instead chosen to callously distort and corrupt Mollie’s tragic death to advance a cause she vehemently opposed. I encourage the debate on immigration; there is great merit in its reasonable outcome. But do not appropriate Mollie’s soul in advancing views she believed were profoundly racist. "​

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
But if you think that an immigration crack down will really help, get all of the facts.

It would have prevented this crime.

Why don't we ask what her father thinks about this?

Because it doesn't matter. It's not just about her and her family. What happened to her could have happened to anybody in Brooklyn, IA. It concerns the safety of the entire community. Her personal beliefs about immigration are not the point; actually, her own death was ample demonstration as to how wrong those beliefs were...

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Illegal aliens PER CAPTIA are much more law abiding than native born citizens.

This again. Here is a truth you can not get around. As a sovereign nation we have no choice but to deal with our own criminal element. As a sovereign nation we do have a choice in whether or not to import the criminal element of other countries.

If we properly managed our immigration system, Mollie Tibbits would still be alive. But I understand that to a large percentage of the American left that doesn't matter. What matters is the guy who killed her might have voted for the Democrat ticket in the next election, and what is a few dead young women compared to that.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a sovereign nation we have no choice but to deal with our own criminal element.
Which we are not doing.
As a sovereign nation we do have a choice in whether or not to import the criminal element of other countries.
Look. I am against illegal immigration. But this is not the issue. Did you read the articles?

You are trying to take one deranged individual and paint all immigrants with his brush.
That is patently unjust. How does the bible say we are to treat immigrants?

Upvote 0

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look. I am against illegal immigration.

Apparently not, because:

You are trying to take one deranged individual and paint all immigrants with his brush.

You fall right back into categorizing all forms of immigration as affecting immigrants. There is a vast difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. This guy was an illegal immigrant. He should not have been here but was because as part of their political ideology leftist want illegal immigrants crossing our borders regardless of how many people like Mollie Tibbitts have to die.

That is what you are defending.

That is patently unjust.

Illegal immigration is by definition an illegal act. There exist a legal immigration process for entry into the United States. I advocate that process be followed as opposed to this open border insanity.

• Winner
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a vast difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. This guy was an illegal immigrant. He should not have been here
I agree on both points. He should not have been here.
That is what you are defending.
No, that is not what I am defending. I am defending those who are being lumped in with this murderer from an unjust judgement. They are NOT murderers. Or thieves. Or abusers. The numbers of those undocumenteds who are violent offenders are LESS than the general population. You completely ignore that point for your own anti-immigrant political agenda.
Illegal immigration is by definition an illegal act.
Agreed.
There exist a legal immigration process for entry into the United States. I advocate that process be followed as opposed to this open border insanity.
But that process has been so stacked against those seeking to enter legally it becomes almost insurmountable. And that makes a mockery of the words on the Statue of Liberty:

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus
November 2, 1883​

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
But that process has been so stacked against those seeking to enter legally it becomes almost insurmountable. And that makes a mockery of the words on the Statue of Liberty:

Since when are poems basis for public policy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And that makes a mockery of the words on the Statue of Liberty...

You got one thing correct, it is the Statue of Liberty, not the Statue of Immigration.

Regardless, US Immigration policy and law is not and never was dictated by a poem inscribed on the Statue of Liberty, and when someone evokes that image claiming it was, I know I am dealing with an open-borders advocate.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[QUOTE="Sistrin, post: 73139537, member: 309500I know I am dealing with an open-borders advocate.[/QUOTE]
And a more open LEGAL immigration policy is a problem, why exactly?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charity1

Aug 27, 2018
Caney, KS
✟9,755.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

I just read that a ten year old boy was raped by migrants in Germany. It's absolutely horrific. An 11 year old girl was just raped in NY by an illegal who broke into her bedroom window.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/20...man-boy-raped-migrant-classmates-school-trip/

This mass migration/ lax borders has to stop. I saw a video yesterday of Germans, livid at the assaults and dangerous behavior of migrants that were let loose in Germany. One man yelled that his wife and daughter can no longer walk in town. That was similar to what I experienced and why I want the border secured and refugee resettlements stopped.

Please watch this. It shows what is going to happen to America if we don't stand up. A huge march on Washington is going to happen because a lot of people are getting fed up with murders by illegals such as Mollie Tibbetts.

https://europe.infowars.com/anti-mass-migration-tensions-boiling-over-in-chemnitz-germany/
thank you for this

and contrary to what we have been LIED TO about, illegals commit more crime than citizens. But it is hardly relevant in any case. Who cares which group may be more or less law-abiding? the fact is, illegals are illegal. You'd think that would be a big DUH but I guess some don't get it. These people broke our laws getting here so they are automatically criminals and they avoid violating OTHER laws (some do anyway) only because they do not want to be deported or suffer any other negative consequences. The left is lying to us and most people don't seem to realize it

Upvote 0