✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys!

First time starting a thread, so go easy on me! Lately I have been personally convicted by the Lord about the clothes that I wear. Now while I know everyone definition of modest is different, and some people may feel the way they dress is fine, I PERSONALLY have been convicted of this.

Because I belong to my husband and my body is for him.

So as not to provide a stumbling block for any other believers or less anyone to lust. (There's a difference between looking nice and looking sexy). I know you can't control what goes on in other people's heads and men can still be attracted by nice eyes/your personality etc.

I'm not here to get on my soap box. This is just how I've been feeling in myself and where my relationship with the Lord has taken me. I also know that being modest is also to do with the personality and not just clothing AND I don't want to get too legalistic.

Phew! With all that covered I'll get to my question! Does anyone know of any shops in the UK or that ship to the UK that do nice, Modest clothing. Just thinking floaty maxi skirts and dresses, that type of thing.

Thanks!

To answer your question, yes! Inherit Clothing Company ships internationally. The website is www.inheritco.com. I work there and absolutely love the modest clothing. The styles are timeless + classic, but trendy and stylish so you can always feel totally you, modest, and beautiful. Keep fighting the good fight, girly!

This is one of my favorites! Hope you love it!
Floral Tribe Maxi Dress

Upvote 0