Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Modern-Day Witches Plan Ritual To Hex Brett Kavanaugh

I guess it is appropriate after a proper witch hunt actual witches get into action. ;)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not time to play with this. Its time to pray in the name of Jesus and get ready for some spiritual warfare.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, being that it will be a huge mass of "Dozens of witches...," [**gasp** dozens] I guess we all have something to really, really, really be afraid of. :dontcare:
One of the witches was involved in the Trump hex last year. Guess it did not work too well. As Trump says he’s “winning yugley.” :)

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of the witches was involved in the Trump hex last year. Guess it did not work too well. As Trump says he’s “winning yugley.” :)

I wouldn't worry about a gathering of 48 witches....unless they actually pull out their broomsticks, then we know there'll be Big Trouble! ^_^

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
So much for all that "Wiccan Rede, do no harm" stuff that Neopagans always say.
we would all do well to remember to not paint everyone in a group by the words and actions of a tiny number.
Would you like Christians to be judged by the words and actions of the Wesboro Church or the Alliance Defending Freedom?

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
1 John 4
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Not time to play with this. Its time to pray in the name of Jesus and get ready for some spiritual warfare.
That is definitely what we should all do, because it is not a laughing matter. It is evil, and it has consequences. We should pray for everyone involved. If they go through with this, that will lead to oppression for a lot of people, and it will lead to more hatred in society. I'm asking God to counteract this in every way, and send Christians to open their eyes about what they are doing.

If this was a group of people armed with weapons, would people laugh?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we would all do well to remember to not paint everyone in a group by the words and actions of a tiny number.
Would you like Christians to be judged by the words and actions of the Wesboro Church or the Alliance Defending Freedom?
Good point. We should take each witch according to their actions.

Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That is definitely what we should all do, because it is not a laughing matter. It is evil, and it has consequences. We should pray for everyone involved. If they go through with this, that will lead to oppression for a lot of people, and it will lead to more hatred in society. I'm asking God to counteract this in every way, and send Christians to open their eyes about what they are doing.

If this was a group of people armed with weapons, would people laugh?
If it was an armed group people would certainly not laugh, but they are not. They are a group of people with silly beliefs and the only people who fear them are people who have an equally silly belief that these peoples' "magic" actually works.
Their "magic" doesn't work, although that's probably because they don't throw enough bat wings and rabbit ears into the pot when casting their spells. Yeah, that should do it!

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I doubt this is Wicca. A hex is baneful magik. Due to the rule of three, again, I doubt it is Wicca. Most likely occult or luciferian who have no problem conducting hexes or bewitchments.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Relax. If these are the same "witches" that vowed to put a hex on Trump you've got nothing to worry about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Relax. If these are the same "witches" that vowed to put a hex on Trump you've got nothing to worry about.
and I'd rather pray just in case this time too.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If it was an armed group people would certainly not laugh, but they are not. They are a group of people with silly beliefs and the only people who fear them are people who have an equally silly belief that these peoples' "magic" actually works.
Their "magic" doesn't work, although that's probably because they don't throw enough bat wings and rabbit ears into the pot when casting their spells. Yeah, that should do it!
I hurt a lot of people when I was doing witchcraft, including myself, and I have seen a lot of people getting hurt by it, even Christians. It was only by the grace of God and His power that I am healed and set free today. If people are sending demons against other people (which is what they are doing even if they don't know it), that, in God's eyes, is equal to using a weapon. Which is why Paul told us to be armed against that in Ephesians 6. Just because you cannot see it, that doesn't mean that it isn't real. That is why we walk by faith, according to God's Word, and not by sight.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I guess it is appropriate after a proper witch hunt actual witches get into action. ;)

This comes to mind:

"As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, SO THE CURSE CAUSELESS SHALL NOT COME." ~Pr 26:2

And this from Proverbs 12:

Protection.
AKA: Better than a Security Alarm.

No matter what is going on in the news, or all around us, God promises that the righteous will be in a place that is "un-shakable" and "solid as a rock", as our Foundation will be God Himself. When HE "plants" us somewhere, and we are "in Him", He has rooted us deeply in HIS Foundation. It is written that any evil will NOT come near us. He has established us, and He is guarding us, and He WILL "keep" us.

The bottom line, is that whatever evil may "attempt" to come near us or our dwelling, would have to go through HIM first.

He HIMSELF literally "guards" us and "keeps" us.

He IS our GOOD Shepherd.

"There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling." ~Ps 91:10

293999_6d3bc6b5837bacc578c7766a5c56940a.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Par5

Nov 5, 2017
LONDONDERRY
✟69,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I hurt a lot of people when I was doing witchcraft, including myself, and I have seen a lot of people getting hurt by it, even Christians. It was only by the grace of God and His power that I am healed and set free today. If people are sending demons against other people (which is what they are doing even if they don't know it), that, in God's eyes, is equal to using a weapon. Which is why Paul told us to be armed against that in Ephesians 6. Just because you cannot see it, that doesn't mean that it isn't real. That is why we walk by faith, according to God's Word, and not by sight.
Do you honestly expect me to believe that you were able to hurt someone simply by exercising your belief system? That it hurt you I have no doubt. Such crazy beliefs are not good for your mental health. Perhaps you would like to tell es how you thought you were hurting others and how you went about doing so?

Upvote 0