Morris Plains
✟7,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I feel as though nowadays, with the distractions of technology, there are so many temptations out there which guide us down the wrong path. I've found Louisa May Alcott's writing to be of help as it always contains hidden morals and simple goodness that helps me overcome the evil around me. I'm only 17, but already I've found things on the Internet that I wish I could "unsee," and I wish I could return to the innocent days of my childhood.

Does anyone have ideas how NOT to be affected by or addicted to smartphones, laptops, etc.? It really has impacted my attempt to be prayerful and brought me away from God. Should I give it up entirely in order to "cleanse" my heart of evil desires and temptations?

Thank you for any suggestions. May God bless you all.

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Thread has been
262239_23a007d3befce9f3bced4ce6221f5e4e.png

Some Posts have been Removed

Re: Statement of Purpose - Teen Gals Statement of Purpose

Girls Only, ages 16-19 may post here.
All of our teen forums are a place for teens to come and be encouraged, grow stronger in their walk with God, and fellowship with other followers of Jesus. Non-Christians are also welcome and will be asked to respect the Faith and foundational beliefs of Christianity while posting in these forums.

Submitting a post here means you have first read, understood, and agreed to follow the Christian Forums Rules.

(Chaplains and Staff are the only adults over the age of 19 who are allowed to post in the Teen Area forums when necessary).

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0