Eucharisted

Nov 24, 2009
United States
✟8,761.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Jesus went to the supermarket where He met two brothers, Peter and Andrew, working in the seafood section. He told them, "Follow Me" and they quit their jobs to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a big mansion where His first cousins James and John resided. He told them, "Follow Me" and they left their families to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a temple where He met Philip and Bartholomew. He told them, "Follow Me" and they left the temple to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a house where an IRS man named Matthew was badgering the homeowner. He told him, "Follow Me" and he quit his job to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a science classroom where a scientist named Thomas worked. He told him, "Follow Me" and he left the school to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a poor home where He met His second cousins, the other James and Judas, and Judas' family. He told them, "Follow Me" and they left home and family to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a wedding where the bridegroom Simon was humiliated for not having wine on that joyous occasion. He told Simon, "Follow Me" and he left the reception to follow after the Lord.

Jesus went to a bank where He found Judas in the act of robbery. He told him, "Follow Me" and he left the bank to follow after the Lord.