Moderator Invitational - Blessings Await!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey :wave:
So it's that time again to invite some of y'all to apply to be on staff. I know some of y'all are thinking 'no way', or you don't feel qualified, or you just dont know how. But hear me out. :) More moderators means more opinions. Your opinion does count as a member, but as a moderator you may be in the mix to do things for Christian Forums and make a change at the same time.

I know a lot of y'all are busy with school, work, etc but moderating only needs 5 hours a week, an hour a day. You can give those hours any way you want (2 one day, 3 another, etc) and you can even give more hours if you feel up to it.

The only requirements are you must agree with the Nicene Creed and you must have 200 posts within the last 3 months. Here are some links below to get you started.

Moderator Guidelines
Moderator Application
Staff Chain of Command - and other Staff tidbits.
Statement of Faith & Nicene Creed - You will be asked to read this. :) This link also includes the rules to CF.

Also, for any of you who rep/VM/PM me anyone you think would be a good moderator that you'd like me to contact I'll give you 10,000 blessings for each name thats given, and if you apply I'll give you 20,000 if you add me as your reference to your application.

This is an unconditional invitation. Please think about it. :)

-Jennie

Edited to add: I closed this thread to make it an invitation only. If you have any questions about why, or about moderating PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.