Country
Australia
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Shalom chaverim

I'm starting to investigate if the "vaccine" qualifies as MoB from REV-13

Obviously we know certain factors but am keen for feedback on pro/con (Vaccine = MoB)

Note; there is 1000x christian sites out there all with their take on MoB, all with their failed theology pointing to some crazy theories.

Am seeking "Jewish context only" feedback to be in-line with what Yocahanan was thinking as he wrote down the vision.

Facts we know............
It will be deceptive because "ALL MEN rich or poor........" take it
Meaning a campaign of deception will be engaged to fool the masses

ALL MEN.......
International event.....
International unity......
Only 1-time in human history has "All countries" been unified for a single event....
That event is corona
Only 1-time in human history are "All countries" united in fighting / solving / preventing.
That is the vaccine

Marked in head = Voluntary thought... I agree
Marked in hand = Involuntary action... My hand is forced

Vaccine easy = Voluntary accepts vaccine... I want it
Vaccine hard = Involuntary acceptance...... Regulations force me

Regulations
In many countries, legislation is being drawn up that will prevent the "unvaccinated" from entering buildings such as Gov buildings, Hospitals, Nursing homes, Shopping centres & more.....
In Israel for example, the Knesset has decided on this & only the manner of enforcement has yet to be detailed.
In Australia for example, a Gov smart phone app has become compulsory for "everyone" to sign-in as they enter a building under the guise of "contact tracing". It's predicted that by the end of 2021, the Australian Gov will then use this app as an enforcement tool to prevent entry for the un-vaccinated. Adding the Gov has already announced removal or reduction of personal pensions & assistance packages for the unvaccinated.

Theory....
This trend from various countries emerging basically means a person will be prevented from buying "goods & services" unless he voluntarily "marks" himself vaccinated or his hand is forced into getting vaccinated.

So we have a "potential" MoB as this vaccine has many matching characteristics

However, being cautious wanting to look before leaping...

What are others thinking on Vaccine is/isn't the MoB....?

GedaliahMaegil

Messianic Ger Toshav - not christian
Jun 19, 2020
California
Visit site
✟71,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, if you want Jewish context, I'll say outright that this vaccine is developed with MRC-5, derived from the cells of an aborted child. On a strictly Vayikra 11 basis, it's not something meant for the body, for that reason alone.

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Shalom chaverim

Obviously we know certain factors but am keen for feedback on pro/con (Vaccine = MoB)

Note; there is 1000x christian sites out there all with their take on MoB, all with their failed theology pointing to some crazy theories.

Am seeking "Jewish context only" feedback to be in-line with what Yocahanan was thinking as he wrote down the vision.

ALL MEN.......
International event.....
Only 1-time in human history has "All countries" been unified for a single event....
That event is corona
Only 1-time in human history are "All countries" united in fighting / solving / preventing.
That is the vaccine

Regulations
In many countries, legislation is being drawn up that will prevent the "unvaccinated" from entering buildings such as Gov buildings, Hospitals, Nursing homes, Shopping centres & more.....
In Israel for example, the Knesset has decided on this & only the manner of enforcement has yet to be detailed.
In Australia for example, a Gov smart phone app has become compulsory for "everyone" to sign-in as they enter a building under the guise of "contact tracing". It's predicted that by the end of 2021, the Australian Gov will then use this app as an enforcement tool to prevent entry for the un-vaccinated. Adding the Gov has already announced removal or reduction of personal pensions & assistance packages for the unvaccinated.

Theory....
This trend from various countries emerging basically means a person will be prevented from buying "goods & services" unless he voluntarily "marks" himself vaccinated or his hand is forced into getting vaccinated.

It's not the mark, but I believe that it is a "softening up" precursor to get people used the idea. It's in the mix with a plethora of PC, woke, leftist and the rest of the perpetually offended that assail personal freedoms. For now, anyone can buy and sell over the internet, so restrictions are not absolute.

I do not use twitter, instagram or facebook. The government knows more than enough about me now. If you want to experience real privacy invasion, try applying for Australian Citizenship. I know, I've read the application form. Facial recognition technology, smart phone tracking - Big Brother really is watching you.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Shalom chaverim

ALL MEN.......
International event.....
That event is corona
That is the vaccine

Regulations

Theory....

You are leaving out too many of the details in Rev 12, 13, and 14 regarding the mark of the beast. By reducing the number of points/parameters/specs to be satisfied - a great many options are "possible" but if you satisfy all the data points John gives -- vaccines don't fit the bill.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well, if you want Jewish context, I'll say outright that this vaccine is developed with MRC-5, derived from the cells of an aborted child. On a strictly Vayikra 11 basis, it's not something meant for the body, for that reason alone.

Some, but not all of the Coronavirus/COVID vaccines under development are derived from aborted fetal tissue.

Pfizer:
Pfizer/BioNTech’s coronavirus/COVID vaccine known as “BNT162b2was developed using genetic sequencing on computers without using fetal cells. The HEK-293 abortion-related cell line was used in the testing of this vaccine. This cell line originated from kidney cells from a fetus that was aborted in 1973. No cell line, fetal or otherwise, is required for the ongoing production of this vaccine. This vaccine is currently in use. The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine requires “ultra-cold” storage, making distribution difficult. Currently, only hospitals and other large facilities are being consider as distribution locations for this vaccine.

Moderna:
Moderna’s “mRNA-1273” vaccine does not require aborted fetal cell lines for production, but aborted fetal cell lines were used in the development and testing of this vaccine. This vaccine is currently in use. This vaccine does not require ultra-cold freezers, and hence is more available in primary care offices and community clinics.

AstroZenica:
The AstroZenica/University of Oxford vaccine “AZD1222” does use the HEK-293 cell line for production. This cell like was also used in the development and testing of the vaccine. The AstroZenica vaccine is currently approved for use in the UK, India, and other countries but not the United States. The US probably will not approve this vaccine until April. It does not require ultra-cool storage and is also predicted to be less expensive than other COVID vaccines, two features that may make this vaccine more widely available.

Johnson & Johnson:
The J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, “JNJ-78436735” does use the PER.c6 cell line for production. PER.c6 is a proprietary cell line owned by Janssen, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, developed from retinal cells from an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985. This vaccine will likely become available to the public in Summer, 2021. This is a single-dose vaccine, unlike other COVID vaccines which require 2 doses.

Sanofi/GlaxoSmithKline:
The Sanofi/GSK “COVAX” vaccine does not require aborted fetal cell lines for production. GSK produces their vaccine using a modified virus cultivated on insect cells. This vaccine will likely become available to the public in Summer, 2021. The HEK-293 abortion-related cell line was used in the research and development of this vaccine.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The biggest clue that makes a connection between modern medicine and MoB is

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Deception ties all the nations under an umbrella of unity for this market and great merchant men. This deception is so void of truth, there is no light and believers are not there. We are not there yet, but as this thread indicates there are several factors that ties things together.

Unity on deceived lies [soceries] for all nations.
Merchants marketing it around the world.
Blocking of believers from voicing their concerns is happening but I am unsure it is at a level to qualify here.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

We are of the generation that will have all of Revelation come to pass, this I believe. Who are the players, when, what, where, and how are still up for grabs. But there is a flurry regarding issues surrounding vaccine values and parenting rights. Texas lawmaker calls vaccine research 'sorcery' - CNN

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest clue that makes a connection between modern medicine and MoB is

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Deception ties all the nations under an umbrella of unity for this market and great merchant men. This deception is so void of truth, there is no light and believers are not there. We are not there yet, but as this thread indicates there are several factors that ties things together.

Unity on deceived lies [soceries] for all nations.
Merchants marketing it around the world.
Blocking of believers from voicing their concerns is happening but I am unsure it is at a level to qualify here.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

We are of the generation that will have all of Revelation come to pass, this I believe. Who are the players, when, what, where, and how are still up for grabs. But there is a flurry regarding issues surrounding vaccine values and parenting rights. Texas lawmaker calls vaccine research 'sorcery' - CNN

JS: I think vaccine rights have to be balanced against the rights of those around you. Put simply covid and it many variations will remain around unless we meet herd immunity. If like in Texas too many "opt out" because of silly reasons (and that its sorcery is pretty silly) then getting enough people to agree will mean the handicaps on our economy will continue and more people will needlessly die,

This fits Satan's plan not HaShem! The mark of the best clearly has to do with the ability to buy and sell, keeping covid as a risk does nothing to curtail this, it only kills mom and pop stores as people favor the internet buying and selling. This is turn would make buying and selling over time exclusively on the internet only.

Which to me is a far greater risk that vaccines. Indeed look over this last year. How many lies worsen this pandemic putting us into this mess today? How many more lies will Satan put out before we either kill off enough fools to gain herd immunity, or find ourselves unable to buy and sell without selling our souls.

Just a thought.

Upvote 0