Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rangers beat Angels last night while I was occupied with two monday nite football games
they play Angels again tonight
Rangers only 28 games back of division lead...
Seems Joey is actually hitting some singles and doubles and driving in some runs.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is true. But the Rangers in rebuild are testing out so much minor league and waiver wire retreads hoping to strike bronze. They are looking at who to invite to Spring Training. That's their focus now. Cactus league Spring training 2019.

No more Rangers ball at Round Rock you'll have to watch the Stros if you go. They signed a 4 year deal with Nashville and it has an extremely nice facility which just opened a few years ago.

The closest minor league team to me is the Reds "A" team Dayton Dragons. Even though Dayton is fairly small the games are almost always sold out, they had a streak of over 800 straight home games a few years back.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

ladodgers6

Know what you believe and why you believe it
Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: Babe Ruth
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The closest minor league team to me is the Reds "A" team Dayton Dragons. Even though Dayton is fairly small the games are almost always sold out, they had a streak of over 800 straight home games a few years back.

I was wrong about the sellout streak it's still going and up over 1300 in a row now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.