catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What country would you love to visit?

Germany, to see all the old castles. Look up Schloss Neuschwanstein on Google Images; it's amazing. Although that's probably the best one. There's a whole tour that follows the "Romantic Road" and I'd probably do that if and when I went. I'd also like to see things like the Brandenburg Gate and the remains of the Berlin Wall. And of course I'd be able to speak to people!

How about you? Which country would you like to visit and why?

Upvote 0

catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you play sports in school?

My parents thought it was a good idea for me to play netball at primary school, so I did. It was okay, I guess... until the coach quit and we were told to coach ourselves. Then I quit. Then, if I remember rightly, half the team quit. And then there wasn't a team.

Apart from that travesty, the only organised sports I've played at school have been part of the P.E. classes. I must admit that attempting lacrosse was fun. Some people managed to get the hang of it really fast. I, on the other hand, couldn't even throw on the right angle to make the ball travel more than about a metre. Assuming it hadn't dropped out of the net (lacrosse is played by catching a ball in a net on the end of a stick) or even hadn't made it into the net. When others are sending it soaring all the way down to the other end of the field, it's time to admit that sport is really not your thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you live near the beach in NZ?

Sort of, I guess. However, not all beaches are created equal and the nearest beach to us (Foxton) is not particularly fantastic. It's years since we've bothered to go there - we also don't know anyone in Foxton and there's really not all that much apart from the beach to attract us (small town). But Wellington, our capital city, is perhaps three hours' drive from us and there's some beautiful beaches around there, and Waikanae (another small town but we have relatives there) is even closer and that's right on a lovely beach.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you could be an animal, what would you choose to be?

Good question! A cat, living with people like my family. Given how much we love our feline, I think it'd be a pretty good choice.

Besides, I like cats. They're wonderful and soft and purry.

Upvote 0