New Mexico, USA
✟7,754.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
well ok how do i start this, my mother does missionary work and she needs some prayers. why? my mom goes down to Mexico, just right over the border. shes been going for a couple years but each time you dont know whats going to happen. the last time i went down we got stopped at the border and had to make a list of EVERYTHING we had with us. but with a single small group prayer they told us that we didnt have to but next time send a list a head of time. a lot of the kids down there need your prayers too. one of uor young girls was born addicted to crack, one kid was being sold by his prostitue mother, another kid got kicked out for bad behavior and now begs on the streets with his friends. i my self also need prayer, for when you go down to mexico and meet the kids they stay with you and you can never go back to a normal life and the next time you go down you feel useless because you cant do more than you already have, and that is the worst thing about going. the feeling that you can not do much of anything to help them. so please pray.

if you want any other information on my mission trips down to Palomas, please feel free to contact me!:wave:

Reactions: mikki

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear loving Father, please bless this daughter and her mom as they minister to the lost in Mexico. how hard it is to see people suffering, Lord. but You see them. You have not forgotten them. please use this mom and her ministry to save the souls of these people who are in such desperate need. God, please stop the agony that these little children face daily. thank you for our comfortable lives, Lord. i am sorry i am not more appreciative. please strengthen this mom and daughter and missionary team as they face the sad truth of how these poor people live in Mexico and help them to do what they can to make a change. bless the children and end their suffering, Lord. thank you, Jesus. amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well ok how do i start this, my mother does missionary work and she needs some prayers. why? my mom goes down to Mexico, just right over the border. shes been going for a couple years but each time you dont know whats going to happen. the last time i went down we got stopped at the border and had to make a list of EVERYTHING we had with us. but with a single small group prayer they told us that we didnt have to but next time send a list a head of time. a lot of the kids down there need your prayers too. one of uor young girls was born addicted to crack, one kid was being sold by his prostitue mother, another kid got kicked out for bad behavior and now begs on the streets with his friends. i my self also need prayer, for when you go down to mexico and meet the kids they stay with you and you can never go back to a normal life and the next time you go down you feel useless because you cant do more than you already have, and that is the worst thing about going. the feeling that you can not do much of anything to help them. so please pray.

if you want any other information on my mission trips down to Palomas, please feel free to contact me!:wave:
icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
Father I Pray You Enter And Miraculously Meet All Needs. This I Pray In Jesus Name Father.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God put a hedge of protection around about this precious lady. May she present your gospel and the people be drawn to you. May souls be saved and captives set free. God may people begin to be healed in the mighty name of Jesus. God bless your people, may they have ears to hear what the holy spirit is speaking.
God begin to minister to their hearts at this very hour.I am praying.

Upvote 0