Missing Millions: Millennials and Gen Z Recognize Peers Died Due to Abortion’s Staggering Toll

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Young people grapple with Roe’s negative effects and ‘unseen wound,’ as pro-lifers look toward a brighter future of greater respect for the dignity of women and babies.

Norvilia Ettiene didn’t think much about abortion until she learned at age 16 that she was nearly aborted.

When Ettiene’s father revealed that he had refused to give her mother funds for an abortion, she had to face the reality of abortion — and as time went on, she began considering its moral implication.

Now 26 and a passionate defender of the unborn, Ettiene is still thinking about those issues while she trains other young pro-life leaders for Students for Life, a Fredericksburg, Virginia-based pro-life youth organization.

“There was definitely a process of becoming aware of [abortion] and then becoming aware of the fact that it’s wrong,” said Ettiene, who lives in Fredericksburg. “And if it was wrong for me to be killed in the womb, then it’s wrong for any other human being to be killed in the womb.”

Continued below.
Missing Millions: Millennials and Gen Z Recognize Peers Died Due to Abortion’s Staggering Toll

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"he had refused to give her mother funds for an abortion,"

I hope he gave her funds for her to raise her baby.

That's where a lot of the women get concerned, the dad's won't help. It is the issue.
It appears he wanted the baby and has a relationship with his daughter is the impression I got.she is glad to be alive.

Upvote 0