Cypress, Ca.
✟7,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dont know 1 person who doesnt like MJ. I still cant beleive he's gone. It seems like since Anna Nicole died 2 yrs ago that alot of celebs along with their children are dying.
Anna Nicole and her son.
Heath Ledger
John Travoltas son
Mike Tysons daughter
That actress in the skiing accident - dont know her name.
Farrah Faucet
The Oxy Clean guy
and MJ.
Maybe Ive missed some more names.

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MJ was a talent beyond measure,dancing and singing as well as writing. He will be sorly missed, I didn't cry but i felt like it he was cut down in his prime. I guess his frail body was no match for heat disease.

Upvote 0

NiobiumTragedy

Glorious Tragedy
Jun 15, 2009
USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MJ was a talent beyond measure,dancing and singing as well as writing. He will be sorly missed, I didn't cry but i felt like it he was cut down in his prime. I guess his frail body was no match for heat disease.
Actually, it was the drugs he was taking. He was on some pretty crazy medication to help him sleep and had a bit of an addiction to pain pills for a while. Though these drugs he was taking for sleep were some pretty heavy stuff that some doctors were refusing to give him. He just found a way to get them.

It's still sad though.

Upvote 0

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I dont know 1 person who doesnt like MJ.

Now you know one.

The cult of celebrity worship sickens me. Michael Jackson had an undeniable impact on popular music and culture... in the 1980s. The guy hadn't been musically relevant in at least a decade. In the years leading up to his death his name seemed synonymous with pedophilia accusations, plastic surgery, and eccentric behavior -- not cutting-edge music and songwriting. Now he's been deified by the same media who mocked him and capitalized on his every human failing and eccentricity.

:sigh:

Ok, I'll shut up now...

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟13,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Now you know one.

The cult of celebrity worship sickens me. Michael Jackson had an undeniable impact on popular music and culture... in the 1980s. The guy hadn't been musically relevant in at least a decade. In the years leading up to his death his name seemed synonymous with pedophilia accusations, plastic surgery, and eccentric behavior -- not cutting-edge music and songwriting. Now he's been deified by the same media who mocked him and capitalized on his every human failing and eccentricity.

:sigh:

Ok, I'll shut up now...

I agree totally. If he would have spent less time trying to be white and playin with little boys, he might have had more time to pick up a Bible.....hee-hee (or however he said it)

Upvote 0

Chowder17

Jul 2, 2009
Cypress, Ca.
✟7,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone cant like the guy but I do and I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt. I dont think he was guilty of all the accusations against him, I think the parents of those children were just trying to cash in. MJ has done alot of good things and he donated alot more to worthy causes and charities then other celebs.

Upvote 0