Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Thanks to all of you that were/are praying for me and my pregnancy. I miscarried on 7/29. Just thought I should let people know...

I am numb. I was worried about being pregnant, now I am grieving a loss... Just really feeling numb...

I am so, so sorry, BlondieLashes. You will be in my prayers.

Lord, have mercy,
Christ, have mercy,
Lord, have mercy.

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,171.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks to all of you that were/are praying for me and my pregnancy. I miscarried on 7/29. Just thought I should let people know...

I am numb. I was worried about being pregnant, now I am grieving a loss... Just really feeling numb...

I'm so sorry. Praying for healing and guidance and wisdom on what to do re any future pregnancies.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Praying the God of ALL COMFORT minister to you and comfort you and hold you close at this excruciating time of loss, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. ((((hug))))

Upvote 0

Somi

May 10, 2012
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
The enemy shall no rise for the second and every thing father our not planted shall be bruted Lord here is your manifest the works your words we decree new annoint that build a foundation for another to be concieve and let the little one be covered by your blood as saud unto your word we knew before we born on our mother womb. May the Lord strenght through this time and be strong and good courage tha the lord will manifes works of his hands.
Lord we hank for answer Prayers/
In Jesus name we have prayed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stevelee44

Mar 23, 2012
Stanton, California
✟7,955.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Your baby is in heaven waiting for you. Please don't grieve, your child is in Heaven. There are alot of aborted children in Heaven waiting for their parents to raise them. You shall too.

Here is Jessie Duplantis Explaining what happens to the aborted & Miscarriages of children. You might have to watch the whole thing.
This is where I recieved this information. He went to heaven. (It's about 1:03:20)

(FULL) Jesse Duplantis - Close Encounters of the God Kind - YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: BlondieLashes
Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so humbled by the prayers and encouragement that you guys have/are giving me! Thank you!

I have to admit my hormones are wacky still and I am a nervous wreck about my 6 year old starting school on the 16th. I just want him to be safe. I feel like such a protective mama bear right now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.