Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday, I put the fake 100 Dollar Bills witnessing tracks in Food Carts in the Parking Lot. A guy came out saw them and grabbed them all from all the carts and drove off without his food. Another Customer saw that he drove off without his food and loaded the food into his truck and drove off in another direction.

What are your witnessing ooops?

A friend at a Construction site yesterday explain a bad joke someone played on him. The guy put a raccoon in the back seat of his car which resulted in wreck when the animal climbed up on him from the back seat. The animal had already torn up the backseat too.
Anyway had permission to dump a bag of animal fleeces in the dumpster on the site. As I drove up the first guy who put the raccoon in the other guys site, asked me what I was up to. So, I told him that I have person to dump this body in the dumpster and and I parked nearby to see what he was going to do. He did not have enough sense to open the end of the dumpster to see if it was really a dead body. So, he used a ladder to get in it. The ladder fell down as he got in. He opened the bag to see that it was number two and started puking, and could not get out of the dumpster because that was the only thing in it at the time. After, he was done puking we did put the ladder in the dumpster. You would have thought that he would have just wrote down my plate numbers and called the police to let them investigate.

Molly Robbie

Aug 16, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
✟7,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We had plenty of amusing stories from our first European ministry, in Romania a lot of it language related. Romanian language is unique, sometimes sounds like Slavic when spoken but it's a Romance language when you write it and say basic sentences. Almost all the ministers in our group are Americans and Canadians (with a sprinkling of Aussies) so most of us could speak at least some Spanish or French, which has a lot of similarities to Romanian so it helped us get around while we were learning Romanian and preparing worship materials. Except, not similar enough! As we learned, a lot of Latin sounding terms in Spanish or French, although similar in Romanian can mean something very different! Like when one of our ministers was trying to say he loved the coffee at a cafe but instead inadvertently, apparently proposed marriage to the coffeeshop girl! Or when we were looking for a book binder but instead said something like, "how do we get free from these hand-cuffs", wrong words and mispronunciations had hilarious results! We all got a good laugh about it and the locals appreciated we were making an effort, it wound up helping us a lot to start up our new churches so I guess something, to be thankful for!

Upvote 0