Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I found out earlier on in my life that when I was one year old that my lungs collapsed. I always knew about this since I was a child but I didnt know the whole story until last night.

From what I always thought I had surgery and the hospital saved me, but my mom told me that this wasnt what really happened. While I was in the hospitol in intensive care my mom went into the chapel they had over there, she was crying because she thought she was gonna lose me, she prayed that God will help me. She told me that shortly after she had prayed that I was as if my lungs never collapsed.

The doctors never was able to find out why my lungs collpased they warned my mom that it could happen again and that it was a miracle that I was perfectly fine. They couldnt understand how a 1 year old baby whos lungs just collapsed could be miraculously healed. Leaves me in awe. God could have let me die there but it seems that He has other plans for me.

I wonder to myself if this information was held back in the will of God till this very day for a reason.

I always believed that I was worthless, even when I became a Christian I always told the Lord I believed I was gonna die young and there was no deep purpose for my life. I know this isnt true and that God is going to do powerful things in my life, I just loved how last night He wanted to remind me of that :)

Praise God for his mercy. I spat in God's face all my life, I am amazed at the measure of Grace He has for me and the rest of us.

Have a blessed day :hug: