Miraculous signs and wonders - anyone else seeing these?

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently posted 2 threads about a cloud I witnessed in the shape of a giant eagle as well as a transfiguration I witnessed while talking to my my mother where her eyes enlarged and reformed and turned bright green. I have since arriving in England in 2001 from Cape Town where I spent my adolescence seen many wonderful things and would like to know if anyone else has had similar experiences. One member commented earlier that he witnessed a transfiguration in his wife one day early in there relationship where her face became more and more beautiful. They have been together 40 years now.
Other things I have seen is the light shining out of some people's eyes. Voices when myself and other people have spoken that sounds like rushing waters as though God is speaking through us? The voice is loud, crystal clear and you feel a sense of vibration in the house. I have often witnessed the holy spirit both at church and home. It looks like an energy field at the top of the ceiling like electricity. I have seen mens faces shining with what looks like an aura of energy that is golden causing them to shine. I once saw a mans eyes appear as they were burning bright silver and when he shouted his voice was like peeling thunder. When I was sharing a house with 2 couples I saw one of the men in the lounge standing at the pantry. I could literally see through him for about ten seconds seeing his heart, the arteries and veins coming out, his ribs and other organs as though I had x-ray eyes only better? I often have spirits press down on me at night as though they might be visiting ghosts? I can feel them press down as if they are sitting next to me?
In 2003 at a difficult time for a family member of mine I remember sitting down in the lounge chair feeling sort of devastated that so much bad times had befallen this one family member. At that moment of great despair I felt the holy spirit in me and He gently tilted my head to the side as if to say you know who I am everything is going to be okay. I believe Jesus was there in me and I suddenly felt reassured that everything would be okay. Soon after all the problems of the past were no more.
So many times I have been saved from difficult situations whether I've been drowning in the sea or involved a serious car accident or knocked off my bike, I could go on... He has always been there! Tell me if you have had any of these experiences please, I would love to hear about them. Thank you and God bless...

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I recently posted 2 threads about a cloud I witnessed in the shape of a giant eagle as well as a transfiguration I witnessed while talking to my my mother where her eyes enlarged and reformed and turned bright green. I have since arriving in England in 2001 from Cape Town where I spent my adolescence seen many wonderful things and would like to know if anyone else has had similar experiences. One member commented earlier that he witnessed a transfiguration in his wife one day early in there relationship where her face became more and more beautiful. They have been together 40 years now.
Other things I have seen is the light shining out of some people's eyes. Voices when myself and other people have spoken that sounds like rushing waters as though God is speaking through us? The voice is loud, crystal clear and you feel a sense of vibration in the house. I have often witnessed the holy spirit both at church and home. It looks like an energy field at the top of the ceiling like electricity. I have seen mens faces shining with what looks like an aura of energy that is golden causing them to shine. I once saw a mans eyes appear as they were burning bright silver and when he shouted his voice was like peeling thunder. When I was sharing a house with 2 couples I saw one of the men in the lounge standing at the pantry. I could literally see through him for about ten seconds seeing his heart, the arteries and veins coming out, his ribs and other organs as though I had x-ray eyes only better? I often have spirits press down on me at night as though they might be visiting ghosts? I can feel them press down as if they are sitting next to me?
In 2003 at a difficult time for a family member of mine I remember sitting down in the lounge chair feeling sort of devastated that so much bad times had befallen this one family member. At that moment of great despair I felt the holy spirit in me and He gently tilted my head to the side as if to say you know who I am everything is going to be okay. I believe Jesus was there in me and I suddenly felt reassured that everything would be okay. Soon after all the problems of the past were no more.
So many times I have been saved from difficult situations whether I've been drowning in the sea or involved a serious car accident or knocked off my bike, I could go on... He has always been there! Tell me if you have had any of these experiences please, I would love to hear about them. Thank you and God bless...
From time to time, yes. I am also very wary of some manifestations. I was involved in the occult before I was saved and I know many manifestations are demonic. Just after I was born again, I felt a great weight on me one night. I freaked and said "Jesus". The weight lifted instantly. Another time, I felt like something was choking me. I could just say "Jesus". The sensation went immediately.

Other manifestations I've had are from God. And amazing deliverances from trouble. Some of the manifestations you describe are extremely doubtful. Energy fields, auras, x-ray vision? I'd be very wary.
The Toronto Blessing was accepted by many Christians as being a move of the Holy Spirit. It was not. it was Satanic through and through. I am well aware of what it means to blaspheme the Holy Spirit so I do not say this lightly. Too many Christians have no ability to discern the difference between counterfeit and real. Accepting all manifestation as being of God is fraught with risk. Lord Jesus warned against lying signs and wonders that could deceive the elect. Such lying signs have been prevalent since the days of the Welsh revival and the Azusa street revival. In those cases, there was a mixture. The Toronto "Blessing" went a step further. It was straight out of Satan's playbook.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From time to time, yes. I am also very wary of some manifestations. I was involved in the occult before I was saved and I know many manifestations are demonic. Just after I was born again, I felt a great weight on me one night. I freaked and said "Jesus". The weight lifted instantly. Another time, I felt like something was choking me. I could just say "Jesus". The sensation went immediately.

Other manifestations I've had are from God. And amazing deliverances from trouble. Some of the manifestations you describe are extremely doubtful. Energy fields, auras, x-ray vision? I'd be very wary.
The Toronto Blessing was accepted by many Christians as being a move of the Holy Spirit. It was not. it was Satanic through and through. I am well aware of what it means to blaspheme the Holy Spirit so I do not say this lightly. Too many Christians have no ability to discern the difference between counterfeit and real. Accepting all manifestation as being of God is fraught with risk. Lord Jesus warned against lying signs and wonders that could deceive the elect. Such lying signs have been prevalent since the days of the Welsh revival and the Azusa street revival. In those cases, there was a mixture. The Toronto "Blessing" went a step further. It was straight out of Satan's playbook.

Hello Aussie Pete, thank you for taking the time to reply and I appreciate any concern you may have. I would not necessarily have believed someone who told me they had x-ray vision one brief time however I assure you my testimony is all true.
Have you read my 2 threads posted within the last 24 hours? About a cloud like an eagle and transfiguration in my mother's face? Anastacia was also a bit concerned but she also noted that with all these things I have witnessed I have experienced good fruits if you like? I.e. many blessings have accompanied me throughout my life and I have much to be grateful. God bless you...

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello Aussie Pete, thank you for taking the time to reply and I appreciate any concern you may have. I would not necessarily have believed someone who told me they had x-ray vision one brief time however I assure you my testimony is all true.
Have you read my 2 threads posted within the last 24 hours? About a cloud like an eagle and transfiguration in my mother's face? Anastacia was also a bit concerned but she also noted that with all these things I have witnessed I have experienced good fruits if you like? I.e. many blessings have accompanied me throughout my life and I have much to be grateful. God bless you...
I'm not questioning the veracity of your claims, far from it. I do wonder about the source of some of the manifestations. If you have checked it out with Lord Jesus and you are sure it is of Him, then I have nothing to say.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not questioning the veracity of your claims, far from it. I do wonder about the source of some of the manifestations. If you have checked it out with Lord Jesus and you are sure it is of Him, then I have nothing to say.
Thanks again and it is so nice for you to have taken the trouble to reply. God is amazing! When I read the bible from beginning to end over a 6 month period I remember reading various text on miraculous signs and I prayed for God to let witness these and this is exactly what has happened. I read the bible completely for the first time in 2003.
Once again God bless and a wonderful and prosperous New Year...

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Absolutely. The Holy Spirit fills you with assurance that God is present.
That's how it communicates.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Absolutely. The Holy Spirit fills you with assurance that God is present.
That's how it communicates.
Hi, thank you for your reply I also love the quotes. God bless you and a prosperous New Year... :amen:

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

this thread has been moved
from
Introduce Yourself
to
Spiritual Gifts
for a better fit and responses; and also because IY is for short greetings.
Hat off.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello again John Th, please tell me what your avatar is? Looks to me like it could be a 2 headed angel? I'll explain: this evening I think I saw a manifestation of this at the top of my curtain rail on the top side of the curtain. I saw an image of a creature rustling and wriggling to and fro as if trying to free itself from bondage? This was at the junction where the two sides of curtain meet. This is what I saw and my interpretation. What is your avatar and thoughts please?

Upvote 0

JohnTh

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
✟32,051.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If you read carefully in the link provided you will see that such signs are mostly from the evil ones. Do not try to see everything in a „supernatural” key. God do not force the laws of the nature which He himself put without a very clear reason. We must try to be balanced because otherwise we will have problems with our nervous system.
WRT my avatar, is the 2 headed eagle (NOT angel). In this representation is the flag of Mount Athos which stems from the emblem of Palaiologos dynasty, the last ruling house in Byzantine Empire. Besides this representation, it is a common heraldic symbol. No connection with curtain rails, sorry. :) As I said, try not to interpret so deep all the things because then you will enter in murky labyrinths. I am saying it with love - there are many cases.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for your reply JohnTh. Yeah I am not focusing on everything supernatural I felt what I saw and interpreted is based on ensuring that if I believe God wants to communicate with me I'm gonna try my best to understand. Sure I may have misinterpreted this manifestation but what if there is another meaning? Let me make clear that I felt no evil presence but rather that this was from a good place.
What I saw was a little creature representing the image of a winged bird with 2 heads and 2 beaks. It was rustling to and from as if caught on a wire. I looked that there are winged 2 headed Angel's and consider this to be a blessing of sorts.
There was a curtain in the Tent of Meeting. And the section of curtain where I saw this creature was the corner of the curtain that caught a small section of light.
I often feel extra blessed to see things for I know we don't all get to.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not questioning the veracity of your claims, far from it. I do wonder about the source of some of the manifestations. If you have checked it out with Lord Jesus and you are sure it is of Him,

Hi AussiePete,
I was wondering about your comment regarding "checking it out with Lord Jesus." May I ask what you mean by this I.e. how does one do that? I do not possess such a gift as far as I know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Christina Stange

Lord Jesus Come
Jul 1, 2019
Manteca
✟9,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

Hi Richard,
I just wanted to say that I am enjoying reading your post. Spiritual gifts are such a blessing if you are willing to receive them. God bless you and don't allow any negative words to pull you down. Blessings in Christ.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what looks like an aura of energy
They make a special camera that can photograph the energy field around people. In the Hebrew the letter Vav is a Zayin (Zion) with a crown. God shines His light down upon us and we are to return that light to him. This is represented by the Crown. We will receive a Crown of Righteousness (2Tim4:8). Also a wife can be a crown to her husband or Grandchildren are said to be a crown.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"checking it out with Lord Jesus."
We use the Bible to verify what is of God. Jesus is a part of every letter in the Bible. Also we use the Blood of Jesus because any counterfeit or anything ungodly will flee from the Blood.

Upvote 0