thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are in the Catholic forum. If your identifier is not set to Catholic, your thoughts are not welcome in this thread. Not trying to be rude but I'm not really a diplomatic person.

Miraculous Medal - Wikipedia

I ordered some Miraculous Medals. Obviously I'm keeping one for myself. But the container includes four other Miraculous Medals.

So after the Medals have been blessed, what should I do with the remaining four? I was thinking about giving them to my family. However, my family is mostly non-Catholic. So I'm not too sure about that.

Any guidance, advice, anecdotes or recollections any of you (Catholic members) have would be welcome.

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You could place them next to the entrance of your parish for anyone interested to bring home. My home parish has a small basket next to our door with rosaries, and the parish I go to during the week has one with bottles for holy water. It's a good strategy for getting things out there.

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You are in the Catholic forum. If your identifier is not set to Catholic, your thoughts are not welcome in this thread. Not trying to be rude but I'm not really a diplomatic person.

Miraculous Medal - Wikipedia

I ordered some Miraculous Medals. Obviously I'm keeping one for myself. But the container includes four other Miraculous Medals.

So after the Medals have been blessed, what should I do with the remaining four? I was thinking about giving them to my family. However, my family is mostly non-Catholic. So I'm not too sure about that.

Any guidance, advice, anecdotes or recollections any of you (Catholic members) have would be welcome.

Why keep only one for yourself??
It's good to have a spare one to save you from ordering again (one is not enough).

Upvote 0