Miraculous healing, what an AWESOME God!

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some 12 years ago, I was in a bad workplace accident that left my right arm more than 50% disabled. Actually at first, I thought I might lose it. I was in a body sling for over a year. A body sling meaning it was a bunch of velcro straps that held my arm against my body, I couldn't move it at all. I eventually got some movement back in it, but for years it was very limited.

Well a few weeks ago I began to feel God dealing with me concerning child like faith, and my need to have such. I also began to feel like I needed to be baptized. As I prayed over it and formed my confession I was asking God for confirmation. On the day of my baptism, as I was going actually, the Bible app on my phone popped up with the verse of the day that was:

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them 3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles, 2016), Mt 18:2–4.

So that was confirmation #1 and with that I knew the Holy Spirit was leading me. Well immediately after this, I felt in my spirit, that the Holy Spirit was telling me "When you are baptized I will heal you." The initial thought of that was exhilarating, but I wasn't sure if that was me imposing my own desires and attributing them to God so I didn't say anything to anyone about it.

At the meeting, someone learned through conversation I was disabled and they prayed for me, but no discernable difference was there. I did my confession and was baptized and still no discernable difference so my immediate thought was, well that was just me thinking about the healing then.

So anyways, a week passes and I haven't thought about it and I stand up in my office to stretch and something tells me, "Look up". So I look up and my right arm is completely above my head. For the first time in 12 years, my right arm could stretch all the way up. I tested it every single way I could think of and from every possible angle, my arm was completely mobile as if nothing had ever happened to me. I told my wife who at the moment is an unbeliever, and even she was floored by what took place.

God still heals people! This is the second time now that God has miraculously healed me. I am so unworthy of Him. Please hear me out and give Him the praise due to His name. He alone is worthy. He loves you! He wants you! You are His prized and most precious possession!