Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you know any examples of miracles with two or more witnesses? It could be some popular example from history or a miracle that you personally witnessed together with someone else, etc.

To get started, the resurrection of Jesus is the most famous and obvious one, with the apostles being the witnesses. Mormons would probably reference the 3 & 8 witnesses to the golden plates, but that's probably off-topic as per the forum's rules.

Note: Why two or more witnesses? Because in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every matter be established (2 Cor 13:1).

Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There were a number of us Christians praying for a change of weather for an event planned and we all witnessed the sky above the park clearing and the sun beginning to shine with the rain ceasing of course. I'll never forget this, but, what was the event ? I can't remember. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I know of one that was riding in a car with his mother and the sky was clouded over, with the storm moving and a single bolt of lightning shone down in a pyramid, to the left and to the right, until the lightning rested just above the horizon and the thunder came forth.

It was a message that neither the left nor the right know, but power is from the Lord - as both were believers seeking God, to be delivered of turmoil, not knowing to look to God, for the resurrection of the Spirit on the Cross, until it was revealed, as it has been here.

Upvote 0