Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great stuff ! Keep believing people.

Sharon, you are an inspiration to me, as you keep going strong in the face of adversity. Thank you so much for your prayers and kind thoughts towards me. I am back home now and the Holy Spirit touched so many people in so many different ways. I am now at that place where following the leading of the Spirit from the heart is the only viable option. It is the greatest life imaginable. It is also called "risk" LOL.

I am praying for your son Sharon, feel free to pass on my email to him if you are so led, jrbedding7@yahoo.com

shalom !

Mr. Happy - I will pass this info on to my step-son - I don't know if he will answer - he believes it is all ligit and that he will some day end up with a new wife with millions of dollars. He has nothing left - lost it all and he does not talk to us now. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Miracles come in many shapes and forms. Sometimes, they are answered prayers. Today, this forum is my miracle and my answered prayer. I didn't find it until just a few minutes ago and I'm thanking God for it.

I live in an area where Christianity is almost assumed. In our town of 999, there are almost 10 churches. However, it is mostly frowned upon to walk out of the mainstream. There is not a completely full gospel church here. When God started leading my husband and me out of First Baptist, we weren't sure what He had in mind. We are now a part of a small congregation whose vision doesn't totally line up with mine, but it's where God has us planted right now. Our pastor doesn't give an alter call and when asked by another for a healing line, he pretty much publicly ran them off. God is currently working on him. I pray blessings for him to be the man of God that God intends him to be. Sorry, I'm getting off track.

Just tonight, my husband and I were recounting the miracles we've experienced and how miracles are viewed by different people. Let me share a few, because, sad to say, I don't remember all of them.

There have been healing miracles - ulcerative colitis almost took my husband a few years ago before we really knew anything except salvation. A full gospel preacher came and prayed and my husband was touched with healing fire!

In the early days of our new walk, the devil attacked my jack russell (dog) Macy. A perfectly healthy dog suddenly couldn't walk and was bleeding profusely out of her mouth. Within 30 minutes, she lay dead on the floor of our large kennel. Let me explain, we live on a ranch (not a ranchette). We have buried more than our fair share of animals, both large and small. We know what death looks like. My husband told me to go in the house and he went to dig a grave for Macy. As I stood at the window watching my husband and also with the kennel in view, I sent up a prayer to God. Not that I hadn't been praying before, but a fervent "Lord, what can I do?" He answered me with "You know what to do!" I said "You're right, I do." I spoke out "Demons, get away from my little dog." I knew this part, but the next part came from God because I had never heard it anywhere and the words just came out of my mouth! "Angels, I commission you in Jesus' name to repair any damage they've done." As "done" came out of my mouth, that dead dog jumped up and started jumping on the gate to get out of the kennel! My husband could also see the kennel and when Macy jumped up, his head came up and he looked at me. She was perfectly fine (once she'd had a bath to get all the blood off). The only remainder of this incident was the large pool of blood on the kennel floor.

Over the last several years, there have been tornados that take sudden turns to miss our children's property, baseball-sized hail storms that have left our property undamaged, hail storms that when spoken to have quit in that instant, wounds healed miraculously, and now an angel has been posted in our barn. We can't see him and I really hope that will change. We first began to notice one of our little dogs hanging out in an empty stud stall the entire time we were at or around the barn. She would just sit quietly and stare - sometimes up at the corner of the ceiling and sometimes straight ahead. Even with everything we've seen, we attacked a possible "problem" in the natural. Our stud stalls have an exterior wall of tin or metal and then an inner lining of steel so that if the studs kick, they won't go through the outer wall. We cleaned out between the two walls. We used a flashlight to make sure we didn't have a snake or varmint taking up residence. We found nothing. One day, a friend came from out of town and noticed the little dog. She asked us if the dog usually sat there with the angel. She could see him too. Now, I always try to remember to speak to him when I go out and make sure he knows he's welcome here! I also thank God for sending angels to protect us.

Did I mention I tread all over a rattlesnake this year and was bitten, but didn't even notice the fang marks until bath time! My scheduled Bible reading for that day included Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Praise the Lord! There have been many more. Thank you God for giving me a forum.
PTL
I am sure your testimony is a blessing to many. Keep up the good work ;)

I pray for you that your town receive a faith based ministry real soon. You seem like you have enough testimony there to start a mini revival :)

Upvote 0

Melinda Mc

Jan 1, 2012
✟7,613.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Tas Man of God for your kind words. God's had me writing a book for the last several years. I thought I was done until today when He brought to mind several more stories that need to be included. With His help I should have it ready for printing soon and in people's hands this spring. I believe time is short and there's so many more that need to find Jesus.

Upvote 0
Jan 12, 2012
VT
✟7,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About three months ago I was preaching in a Presbyterian/Methodist cooperating church, preaching on healing for the first time in my life. I spent one and a half hours after the end of the service praying for sick people and giving prophecies. One person came with an incurable blood condition and was prayed for. A couple of weeks later, the minister emailed me to say that the lady had been back to her doctor and there was no trace of the condition. The doctor was puzzled and he said that conditions like this were supposed to be incurable!

Praise the Lord!!! :bow:

Upvote 0