Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,179.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You might want to have a look at this- given the 9/11 anniversary I thought I would share something I found on YouTube. it is a documentary on the 9/11 terrorist attack. It is amazing to see the hand of God on that day, there were many instances where people in the twin towers cried out to God in their situation and they were miraculously saved! The video is here:

Another 9/11 miracle story-

I just discovered this video on YouTube and giving the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks I thought I would share it. there was one video of a woman who successfully escaped from one of the WTC towers. She was walking down the stairwell from one of the top floors and she was exhausted and couldn't continue. She cried out to God and an angel showed up, touched her back, and instantly strength came into her and she was able to go on and escape before the building collapsed! There are numerous stories about people crying out to god on 9/11 and they were miraculously saved!

A 3rd 9/11 story:

Something I saw on a video about 9/11- There was a female receptionist named Josephine. She was trying to escape from one of the towers and was on her way down one of the stairwells and a group of firefighters were on their way up. She was exhausted and couldn't continue. The other tower had already collapsed and the firefighters knew they had to evacuate immediately but they made the decision to stop and help this woman anyway. They were at around the 25th floor when the building they were in collapsed as well. It turned out that the lower floor they were on slowed down the upper half of the building that was falling and it shielded them from the force of the collapse and they all survived! Had they not stopped to help the woman they all would have died! I believe that this was God rewarding them for their selflessness and bravery!

A 4th 9/11 story:

Hey, you might want to take a look at this- I just ran across this on YouTube. There are numerous stories of people in the Twin Towers being miraculously saved on 9/11, this is one of them! It is a man's miracle story of surviving the collapse of the towers! He was in tower 2 when it collapsed but he survived but was trapped underneath the rubble for 13 hours! He was in severe distress and had lost all hope and was ready to give up but he cried out to God and received a vision of Christ right there! Instantly he had the strength to go on and soon he was rescued from the rubble! The link to the story is below, only 5 minutes if you want to take a look!

Another thing that I found- apparently there was a man sitting at his desk at the time of the attacks, suddenly he looked out the window and saw the plane headed straight for him, he cried out to God saying "God I can't do this take over!" He dove for cover underneath his desk and he survived the impact and later escaped the tower before it collapsed!

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You might want to have a look at this- given the 9/11 anniversary I thought I would share something I found on YouTube. it is a documentary on the 9/11 terrorist attack. It is amazing to see the hand of God on that day, there were many instances where people in the twin towers cried out to God in their situation and they were miraculously saved! The video is here:

Another 9/11 miracle story-

I just discovered this video on YouTube and giving the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks I thought I would share it. there was one video of a woman who successfully escaped from one of the WTC towers. She was walking down the stairwell from one of the top floors and she was exhausted and couldn't continue. She cried out to God and an angel showed up, touched her back, and instantly strength came into her and she was able to go on and escape before the building collapsed! There are numerous stories about people crying out to god on 9/11 and they were miraculously saved!

A 3rd 9/11 story:

Something I saw on a video about 9/11- There was a female receptionist named Josephine. She was trying to escape from one of the towers and was on her way down one of the stairwells and a group of firefighters were on their way up. She was exhausted and couldn't continue. The other tower had already collapsed and the firefighters knew they had to evacuate immediately but they made the decision to stop and help this woman anyway. They were at around the 25th floor when the building they were in collapsed as well. It turned out that the lower floor they were on slowed down the upper half of the building that was falling and it shielded them from the force of the collapse and they all survived! Had they not stopped to help the woman they all would have died! I believe that this was God rewarding them for their selflessness and bravery!

A 4th 9/11 story:

Hey, you might want to take a look at this- I just ran across this on YouTube. There are numerous stories of people in the Twin Towers being miraculously saved on 9/11, this is one of them! It is a man's miracle story of surviving the collapse of the towers! He was in tower 2 when it collapsed but he survived but was trapped underneath the rubble for 13 hours! He was in severe distress and had lost all hope and was ready to give up but he cried out to God and received a vision of Christ right there! Instantly he had the strength to go on and soon he was rescued from the rubble! The link to the story is below, only 5 minutes if you want to take a look!

Another thing that I found- apparently there was a man sitting at his desk at the time of the attacks, suddenly he looked out the window and saw the plane headed straight for him, he cried out to God saying "God I can't do this take over!" He dove for cover underneath his desk and he survived the impact and later escaped the tower before it collapsed!
National Geographic had a 9-11 special yesterday. There was a miracle of Stairway B. Ladder Company 6 was sent to search for survivors. As they descended the stairs trying to escape and take a frail woman to safety, the building collapsed around them near the fourth floor and Stairwell B. They were rescued after the dust cloud cleared.

Upvote 0