Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Given the anniversary I thought I would share this, it is a documentary on the events in the WTC on 9/11, there were numerous instanced where people in the towers cried out to God in their situation and were miraculously saved! It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes but it is a good watch, if you watch carefully you can see the hand of God in the situation!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One particular story in this documentary- a man was sitting at his desk in the WTC when suddenly he looked out the window and saw the plane headed straight for him, instantly he cried out to God saying "God I can't do this take over!" He dove for cover underneath his desk, he survived the impact and later escaped from the building unharmed!

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Given the anniversary I thought I would share this, it is a documentary on the events in the WTC on 9/11, there were numerous instanced where people in the towers cried out to God in their situation and were miraculously saved! It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes but it is a good watch, if you watch carefully you can see the hand of God in the situation!

Agreed. Especially that part where the fire fighters help the lady with the bad leg. If they left her behind, they would have been crushed to death. The fact that they slowed down for her, made sure that the timing was perfect to have them end up in the only 2 floors where people survived.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0