Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

You might want to have a look at this video, it is a documentary on the 9/11 terrorist attacks. I found this on YouTube and watched it and it turns out there were many instances of people crying out to God in their situations on that day and they were miraculously saved! I will post a link to the video below.

Something near the beginning of the video- a man talks about how he was sitting at his desk in the WTC tower when he looked out of the window and saw the hijacked plane headed straight for him! Instantly he cried out to God saying "God I can't do this take over!" He dove beneath his desk and the plane hit the building but he survived the impact and later escaped the building unharmed!

Something else- A woman was walking down the stairwell from one of the top floors and she was exhausted and couldn't continue. She cried out to God and an angel showed up, touched her back, and instantly strength came into her and she was able to go on and escape before the building collapsed! There are numerous stories about people crying out to god on 9/11 and they were miraculously saved!

Something I saw at the end of the video- There was a female receptionist named Josephine. She was trying to escape from one of the towers and was on her way down one of the stairwells and a group of firefighters were on their way up. She was exhausted and couldn't continue. The other tower had already collapsed and the firefighters knew they had to evacuate immediately but they made the decision to stop and help this woman anyway. They were at around the 25th floor when the building they were in collapsed as well. It turned out that the lower floor they were on slowed down the upper half of the building that was falling and it shielded them from the force of the collapse and they all survived! Had they not stopped to help the woman they all would have died! I believe that this was God rewarding them for their selflessness and bravery!

The link to the video is here:

Reactions: Pop D.