Newbienow

Dec 19, 2016
Ireland
✟9,542.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I am hoping some people would like to share some stories of miracles they received from Our Lord Jesus. My life kinda fell to pieces a few years ago, me & my family suffered a lot, when we thought things couldnt get worse we were wrong. But within the last year when our troubles peaked & we had to totally rely on Jesus, our prayers started being answered. 1 after another, and I am so grateful to Jesus. There has been a transformation in our way of thinking after what we have experienced. The kind of miracles we have received are along the lines of some situations/circumstances coming right just at the right time when it didnt seem possible, Healing for my daughter. I know we still have tough times ahead but im certain we are being helped. Would anyone like to share? I dont mean deeply personal stuff, i didnt go into detail myself but even a brief acknowledgment.

Reactions: HawgWyld

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey Sis, how ya doin'?

Recently temptation got the better of me and I backslid, only temporarily however. Then I repented and Christ forgave me and washed me clean of sin. But he did not let me off the hook that easy: a day or two later I started to feel distant from God, to the extent where it was punishing. For a little over 24 hours there was this extremely dark cloud over my mind, body and soul, it felt like a way more severe version of depression. It was so bad that I literally cried my eyes out till I went dry for a good hour and a bit. It was mentally tormenting but it was more than that, it was as if God abandoned me, betrayed me, as if the connection between me and him was severed completely (like in Hell).
So as the day went on, I prayed to him begging for his mercy, asking him to heal me asking Jesus to break these demonic attacks (I understand that he let them loose on me). After a lot of begging and waiting, I noticed something rather peculiar, as if 100 pounds of weight had just been released off of my shoulders, but I did not take much notice. After a few minutes I had suddely realised that it was gone! It was over! Jesus showed mercy on me thus, for the next 20 minutes I was laughing like a mad man, thanking Jesus a thousand times, just completely amazed at how powerful Jesus is. He literally turned those demons off like a light switch.

If only you could comprehend how much mental torture I was going through and just how Jesus took it away, it made me love him so much. Reminds me of the parable of the 2 slaves. Both slaves had a debt, one had around 400 denarii and the other a mere 40. Who loved their Lord the most for relieving them? The one who owed the most debt.

I will never forget how Jesus spared me that day. I will take it to my grave all the way to eternity.

Reactions: Newbienow
Upvote 0

Newbienow

Dec 19, 2016
Ireland
✟9,542.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey Sis, how ya doin'?

Recently temptation got the better of me and I backslid, only temporarily however. Then I repented and Christ forgave me and washed me clean of sin. But he did not let me off the hook that easy: a day or two later I started to feel distant from God, to the extent where it was punishing. For a little over 24 hours there was this extremely dark cloud over my mind, body and soul, it felt like a way more severe version of depression. It was so bad that I literally cried my eyes out till I went dry for a good hour and a bit. It was mentally tormenting but it was more than that, it was as if God abandoned me, betrayed me, as if the connection between me and him was severed completely (like in Hell).
So as the day went on, I prayed to him begging for his mercy, asking him to heal me asking Jesus to break these demonic attacks (I understand that he let them loose on me). After a lot of begging and waiting, I noticed something rather peculiar, as if 100 pounds of weight had just been released off of my shoulders, but I did not take much notice. After a few minutes I had suddely realised that it was gone! It was over! Jesus showed mercy on me thus, for the next 20 minutes I was laughing like a mad man, thanking Jesus a thousand times, just completely amazed at how powerful Jesus is. He literally turned those demons off like a light switch.

If only you could comprehend how much mental torture I was going through and just how Jesus took it away, it made me love him so much. Reminds me of the parable of the 2 slaves. Both slaves had a debt, one had around 400 denarii and the other a mere 40. Who loved their Lord the most for relieving them? The one who owed the most debt.

I will never forget how Jesus spared me that day. I will take it to my grave all the way to eternity.

Hi, Im doing even better after hearing what you had to say. I have experienced exactly what you have described. That dark heavy depression suddenly coming on me, I prayed & suddenly I felt like the heaviness was being lifted out of my chest. Afterwards I was so happy, thanking Jesus and thinking why doesnt everybody know this.

Reactions: -Luca
Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would also mention another miracle however, this is not involving me but my uncle.

My uncle when he was in his 30s/40s had it very rough, there were no jobs and he was financially unstable. He lived in a house with others yet he pained and suffered and grew tired, he wanted a way out. After countless job applications and failed attempts, he had decided he had enough and was going to commit suicide. He was to hang himself. Right before this happened however, the phone rang. A man called (the same man that kicked him from his job) and asked him to come back.

If it was not for that man calling my uncle, he would be dead.

My uncle is now around 60 years old, married to my aunty. He has 2 children, boys. However, sadly, the first one died as a baby though, I rejoice that I will see my cousin in heaven one day. To date he would be around 15 years of age whilst my younger cousin being 12.

Reactions: Newbienow
Upvote 0