Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi prayer warriors,

A while back I had a medical emergency with a friend's cat.I came to the prayer wall in great desperation, anxiety and angst and told my situation.
I said that time was of essence and that the cat needed emergency help.

Well, the Lord replied instantly.He put it on a brothers heart to forward me a significant sum to cover the vet expenses and when I later mentioned that I return the remainder he said to use it as I saw fit.

This was an exceptional act of selflessness on his part and of costly grace on the Lord's part.

I just want to say : Lord ,thank you for reaching out to me in my darkest hour and easing my embattled soul.
Thank you for your precious and faithful saints who came to my aid - please bless them in return - even in this life because as your Word says " He who gives to the poor lends to the Lord."

Thank you for leading me to CF where people genuinely seem to care about eachother and where the moderators are professional and do an excellent job.
Please send many more embattled souls here to give and receive encouragement.

Thank you for accepting my humble prayer.
In Jesus mighty,holy and awesome Name.
Amen.

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi prayer warriors,

A while back I had a medical emergency with a friend's cat.I came to the prayer wall in great desperation, anxiety and angst and told my situation.
I said that time was of essence and that the cat needed emergency help.

Well, the Lord replied instantly.He put it on a brothers heart to forward me a significant sum to cover the vet expenses and when I later mentioned that I return the remainder he said to use it as I saw fit.

This was an exceptional act of selflessness on his part and of costly grace on the Lord's part.

I just want to say : Lord ,thank you for reaching out to me in my darkest hour and easing my embattled soul.
Thank you for your precious and faithful saints who came to my aid - please bless them in return - even in this life because as your Word says " He who gives to the poor lends to the Lord."

Thank you for leading me to CF where people genuinely seem to care about eachother and where the moderators are professional and do an excellent job.
Please send many more embattled souls here to give and receive encouragement.

Thank you for accepting my humble prayer.
In Jesus mighty,holy and awesome Name.
Amen.
Thank the brother that fronted you the money!!

Upvote 0