✟15,613.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just want to encourage someone.
I was an atheist, a drug addict and a alcoholic. My mother prayer for 10 years for my life. Things went bad, few times intensive care because of overdose. Didnt care much about life. Didnt believe in God.
In 2008 hit rock bottom. Went back to my mother and she called the church with its own rehab, I was sceptical but had nowhere else to go. The first Sunday service they did an invitation to come forward for prayer. In front of that church God touched my life, I fell down under the power of God and I was instantly delivered of my addictions. It broke the power of depression, anxiety attacks and demonic nightmares. I was completely free! Hallelujah. It changed my life! Thats 12 years ago, I never drank another beer or touched a cigarette. All glory to God. I went to Africa for bible school and have witnessed with my own eyes hundreds or healings and deliverances.
Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
I believe we are on the very edge of the greatest move of God. Lets watch and pray and have oil in the lamp. God bless

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was an atheist, a drug addict and a alcoholic. My mother prayer for 10 years for my life. Things went bad, few times intensive care because of overdose. Didnt care much about life. Didnt believe in God.
In 2008 hit rock bottom. Went back to my mother and she called the church with its own rehab, I was sceptical but had nowhere else to go. The first Sunday service they did an invitation to come forward for prayer. In front of that church God touched my life, I fell down under the power of God and I was instantly delivered of my addictions. It broke the power of depression, anxiety attacks and demonic nightmares. I was completely free! Hallelujah. It changed my life! Thats 12 years ago, I never drank another beer or touched a cigarette. All glory to God. I went to Africa for bible school and have witnessed with my own eyes hundreds or healings and deliverances.
I believe we are on the very edge of the greatest move of God. Lets watch and pray and have oil in the lamp. God bless

Excellent testimony brother!

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A lot of supposed miracles are healings at a psychosomatic level that happen when we repent from sin. Sin causes sickness and mental illness. Repentance cures it. Live a holy life and you will prevent many ills.

Upvote 0

katyajane

Sep 19, 2014
✟23,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God doesn’t care about me just like nobody ever cared about me...I don’t know what to do. But I’m very happy for you! I just think He plays favorites or chooses whom he wants to help. I tried praying and reading the Bible, and nothing changed for me. I believe in God because I see so many successful people who do and I’m just stuck. Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0

Seek the Lord

Feb 12, 2019
Enschede
✟15,613.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God doesn’t care about me just like nobody ever cared about me...I don’t know what to do. But I’m very happy for you! I just think He plays favorites or chooses whom he wants to help. I tried praying and reading the Bible, and nothing changed for me. I believe in God because I see so many successful people who do and I’m just stuck. Thank you for sharing.
Hello Katyajane, thank you for being open. I want you to know that God loves everyone the same. He is love so He cannot do anything else. He does not have favourites.
Nobody is also able to make God love us more or less! He remains unchanged! He is LOVE. Now it's all up to us how much we want to receive from the well of love. He who thirsts much drinks much
Want to advice you, don't give up. Continue to seek Him and you will find Him one day. Go to a church where the Holy Spirit is moving.

• Friendly
Reactions: katyajane
Upvote 0