✟52,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Halo,

I want to share parts of a documentation on youtube. It is about a woman called Myrna. She receives "Holy" oil from her hands and face, and from the icon in her house for more than 20 years now. I guess. Jesus visits her when she has an ecstasy. Her oil has healed many people, regarding the testimonies and the video documentation. She has messages from Jesus concerning love and to unite the churches. She travels all over the world, and in every city to share her messages if she is invited by a bishop. She has a mission to unite the churches. God wants her to travel, according to the documentation. Even muslims go to her house to pray with her, only later they become christians. Even not bapticized people can theoretically receive the oil on the small paper-icons they hold in their hands, during praying together with Myrna. It is in God's hands if somebody is healed. But this wonder is worth seeing it.

Here one part of the documentation: (part 10).

Part 11:

Part 12:

• Winner
Reactions: dqhall

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's sure got all the elements: the oily icon, the oily woman, the ecstatic visions of Christ clothed in light, the miraculous healing of a man who had no brainwaves, the crowds of followers, baffled doctors...

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,337.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's sure got all the elements: the oily icon, the oily woman, the ecstatic visions of Christ clothed in light, the miraculous healing of a man who had no brainwaves, the crowds of followers, baffled doctors...

Yes you are right. For me personally it is very fascinating. Also the sentence: "Your heart will be so blinded that it will not realize my love". It is not about judging and "unforgivable sins" like here on the forum people love take this blasphemy sentence from the bible for serious. There is surely another sense in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Halo,

I want to share parts of a documentation on youtube. It is about a woman called Myrna. She receives "Holy" oil from her hands and face, and from the icon in her house for more than 20 years now. I guess. Jesus visits her when she has an ecstasy. Her oil has healed many people, regarding the testimonies and the video documentation. She has messages from Jesus concerning love and to unite the churches. She travels all over the world, and in every city to share her messages if she is invited by a bishop. She has a mission to unite the churches. God wants her to travel, according to the documentation. Even muslims go to her house to pray with her, only later they become christians. Even not bapticized people can theoretically receive the oil on the small paper-icons they hold in their hands, during praying together with Myrna. It is in God's hands if somebody is healed. But this wonder is worth seeing it.

Part 11:

Part 12:

It reminded me of the Jewish Feast of Dedication (Hanukkah). The Jews only had a little oil to fuel the menorah lamp, but it lasted eight days. God can do miracles.

Reactions: KisKatte
Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Halo,

Part 11:

Part 12:

You might like to read about the Azusa Street miracle. A house in Los Angeles, CA became a church with miraculous healings and speaking in tongues in the early 1900's. People crowded to get in and were standing outside even at night. There are some good YouTube videos about this. I do not have time to watch them again to find a good one.
The Azusa Street Revival -1906-1908

Upvote 0