Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey I just discovered something interesting on Youtube- it is a miracle story told by a World War II veteran, now an old man. He was a ball-turret gunner in a US Air Force B17 bomber who was shot down over Germany, he bailed out of the plane but his parachute didn't work and he nearly fell to his death, but he was miraculously saved by a freak gust of wind and got stuck in a tree! It is about a 50-minute story but is fascinating! If you want to take a look the link to the video is here:

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I will watch it, I like that stuff. Must be some testimony. And if you are interested in such thing from movies, I highly recommend "third miracle". Ed Harris is sent to investigate some miracles, and thumb up or down, if a woman gets sainthood. A woman who abandoned her daughter to serve God, and the daughter does not have much nice to say about her. Anne Heche plays her. It is about a miracle in WW2. Armin Mueller Stahl is playing the role of his life. Have not seen it since it came out, thanks for reminding me. Forgotten most of it, so like a new movie.

Upvote 0