Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something that happened to me- I was at work at a summer job at a repackaging plant and went off on lunch break only to realize that I had forgotten my lunch money and I would have to go the day hungry. Suddenly God spoke to me and told me to walk up to the vending machine (it was the kind that had sandwiches and other things). I did it and without warning the machine spit out a $5 from the slot! I took it. There was another man standing next to me at another vending machine and he ordered a box of cereal, however it gave him 2 and he asked if I wanted one! I said yes! I used the $5 bill to buy a sandwich and a bottle of milk for the cereal and I was well-fed for the rest of the day!

• Winner
Reactions: LaSorcia

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Something that happened to me- I was at work at a summer job at a repackaging plant and went off on lunch break only to realize that I had forgotten my lunch money and I would have to go the day hungry. Suddenly God spoke to me and told me to walk up to the vending machine (it was the kind that had sandwiches and other things). I did it and without warning the machine spit out a $5 from the slot! I took it. There was another man standing next to me at another vending machine and he ordered a box of cereal, however it gave him 2 and he asked if I wanted one! I said yes! I used the $5 bill to buy a sandwich and a bottle of milk for the cereal and I was well-fed for the rest of the day!
Thats weird but kinda awesome

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Then, 5 mins later a work colleague went back to the machine looking for his $5 dollar change...:oops:
If the Lord caused the money to be there, we need not assume that the money was actually even coming from the machine itself. When the loaves and fishes were multiplied the event just happened out of the air so to speak.

Upvote 0