Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,977.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You might not believe this but this happened at a church I was attending- one day during the sunday service at my church a little white cloud floated in the door, into the sanctuary, down the aisle, and then over to a man in the pews who was very ill with cancer. It came around the man and the white cloud turned to red and the man screamed! The cloud disappeared. Several days later he had a scan done and the cancerous tumor was gone, they couldn't find it! The worship leader at my church told me this story, it happened before I started coming!

Paul G West Sr

Jan 29, 2019
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
✟17,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You might not believe this but this happened at a church I was attending- one day during the sunday service at my church a little white cloud floated in the door, into the sanctuary, down the aisle, and then over to a man in the pews who was very ill with cancer. It came around the man and the white cloud turned to red and the man screamed! The cloud disappeared. Several days later he had a scan done and the cancerous tumor was gone, they couldn't find it! The worship leader at my church told me this story, it happened before I started coming!

Dave,

What can anyone say who wasn't there.....PRAISE GOD, NOTHING ELSE.

Upvote 0