Cherry Hill, NJ
✟8,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm part owner of a company that provides gutter cleanings and installations roof repairs, tree trimmings, deck builds, etc. We have a great reputation and have formed friendships with many of our clients. This has given us the opportunity to share the gospel verbally, hand out bibles, leave a few tracts here and there when we go door to door, and serve those who are struggling financially. The business serves about 1/2 a state and were working to expand.

My question is this, can you think of any other ways in which we can reach our clients or our community or our country or the globe!!??

We've thought of donating a percentage of income to a mission or charity. We've also thought of taking a percentage and starting some sort of local outreach once or twice month, bringing food, clothes and bibles to the inner city. Could we work with the local church somehow? We are also attending a Business As Mission event.

Please! Business owners, entrepreneurs, and ministers and missionaries from every walk share your ideas!! How can we as a business impact the Kingdom of God??

Thank you all and thank you Jesus! Hope this post gives us all some great ideas

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've done what you are talking about doing... can't serve two masters. Your going to do one really well and not so well at the other. then either attendance will side or business will slide, then you will get help. they will not do as good of a job as you or the church will want to go it's own direction ect..

Not saying don't try, just make sure all your ducks are in a row before you do or you could burn two bridges.

Upvote 0