Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am getting married to a pastor and we have known each other for ten years, We will be married next month and have our wedding later. After getting closer to him I notice some things that he does that can jeopardize our future ministry.

I believe on my husband end he is just sweet, giving, and kind in his nature but if anyone in ministry is reading this they will understand my concern. Women have been contacting him and he do not understand that this is a trap. People always are telling lies, slander, and more about him.

My sisters told me that he tried to hit on them sexually through Facebook. My husband gave me his Facebook password and without thinking about it I ran across the conversations he had with both of them. I am very disappointed in my sisters because they lied.

You get where I am coming from and things like this hurt my husband even though he won't show it. No matter how much love he tries to give people try to make him look less than what he is.

I pray may God heal us all, Amen.

My Heavenly Father,
I ask you to give us wisdom and impart spiritual blessings unto us. Give us a renewal of your Holy Spirit, give us a fresh anointing and purify us with your love. God open my husband eyes, let him see people the way You see them, strengthen his gift of spiritual discernment, remind him to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the flesh of his emotions. Lord, please give him the knowledge that is needed to protect Your ministry and our family. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, stop any rumors and lies about her husband, let them be halted before they are even said. Show her you are going to be there every step of the way and are listening to her prayers. Let the people starting the rumors and lies, what they are doing wrong, have them stop and help them to change. Send her your love, peace comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I am getting married to a pastor and we have known each other for ten years, We will be married next month and have our wedding later. After getting closer to him I notice some things that he does that can jeopardize our future ministry.

I believe on my husband end he is just sweet, giving, and kind in his nature but if anyone in ministry is reading this they will understand my concern. Women have been contacting him and he do not understand that this is a trap. People always are telling lies, slander, and more about him.

My sisters told me that he tried to hit on them sexually through Facebook. My husband gave me his Facebook password and without thinking about it I ran across the conversations he had with both of them. I am very disappointed in my sisters because they lied.

You get where I am coming from and things like this hurt my husband even though he won't show it. No matter how much love he tries to give people try to make him look less than what he is.

I pray may God heal us all, Amen.

My Heavenly Father,
I ask you to give us wisdom and impart spiritual blessings unto us. Give us a renewal of your Holy Spirit, give us a fresh anointing and purify us with your love. God open my husband eyes, let him see people the way You see them, strengthen his gift of spiritual discernment, remind him to be led by the Holy Spirit and not the flesh of his emotions. Lord, please give him the knowledge that is needed to protect Your ministry and our family. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Oh that's very interesting, thank you for sharing. I'm happy to pray for you guys, and bless you for being such a concerned and caring wife. I do hope you are able to brush this under the rug with your sister, hopefully she's done being dramatic.

Upvote 0