United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone here take mini vacations with there husbands ? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: We try and get away in the Spring each year since our anniversary is in April { April Fools Day that is } and we go away Friday - Sunday to a nice place that we have to ourselves and it is a lot of fun ... it gives us time to rest and relax and enjoy each other's company and to go for long walks and see the early signs on spring ...

:thumbsup: We also get away in the Fall too ... this time we go just to see the color change and to also go for long walks and have a good time w/ each others company ... it is so nice just to get away from ... home, computer, cats, an the crazy things that go on ...

So do share with us if you do something special with your hubby :thumbsup:

JRSut1000

Newbie no more!
Aug 20, 2011
United States of America
✟14,114.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Well, this is our first full year now as parents, so things are a little different. We have traveled a few times with the baby, usually to visit parents and once to a conference for a weekend. Every trip hasn't really felt like a vacation at all though. So I wouldnt call it a mini-vacation that is really in any way romantic.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hubby and I have not had a vacation away for just the two of us since Memorial Day weekend 2009. With 3 young kids and one on the way, getaways are kinda low on the priority list.

We do plan family trips, though, and will more than likely getting away for Thanksgiving weekend. Our last family trip was to visit my parents over the summer.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes, we try to do this as often as possible. In the past year, we went camping, took a trip for our anniversary, took a trip for my husband's birthday, and we just recently went on a trip to go to a football game in Iowa. We may be going on a trip with my parents later this month as well.

Upvote 0