Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2.
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

I believe that God can change energy to matter... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)
I believe that God can change matter to energy... m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)

All to his will and liking! If the universe came about as mass turning to plasma energy, then it came about when God uttered these words... Let there be light! And such mass turned to plasma energy and expanded out to a point of origin.

Eternity... The mass is eternal stuff! It has existed throughout the eternities! If we estimate the big bang as happening 15 billion years ago, and in another 15 billions the universe turning to something else. That is 30 billion years. 30 billion years may seem a long time to us, but it is very short as far as the eternal ages are concerned.

Eternity... It is as far back as it will be far forward, and I find such a concept mind boggling. And our lives are lucky to reach the four score!

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
motivation divided by faith?

What does that even mean?

There is a spiritual light and energy that can be sensed. And such energy is reflected with E (motivation, warmth, love) and c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy). The spirit is in different categories than the mass and the intelligence. You can have a wonderful body and mind, and still be devoid of virtue.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

What does that even mean?

I came to experience spiritual light and energy in a Pentecostal church, and it was a good thing for the invisible inner man. As far as the equation, that is the best I can explain it, it is like fire and light!

I came into a Pentecostal Holiness Church that was in revival. The old guys would sit back in the pew and weep while the people before them were being laid out in the Spirit. If they looked back and catch the amazed look in my eye they would weep, "The Holy Ghost! The Holy Ghost!" As they pointed to the souls blessed around the altar. After being in such an environment for months one evening while laying on my bed reading Nikki Cruises "Run Baby Run" I felt the Holy Spirit speak to me for the first time to put the book down. When I did he says again, "Where is all that stress, tension, bad feelings, and the like?" In which examining my soul there was nothing there but pure beauty, and in the words of George Clark Rankin,

"As we returned home the sun shone brighter, the birds sang sweeter and the autumn-time looked richer than ever before. My heart was light and my spirit buoyant. I had anchored my soul in the haven of rest, and there was not a ripple upon the current of my joy. That night there was no service and after supper I walked out under the great old pine trees and held communion with God. I thought of mother, and home, and Heaven.

"I at once gave my name to the preacher for membership in the Church, and the following Sunday morning, along with many others, he received me into full membership in the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. It was one of the most delightful days in my recollection. It was the third Sunday in September, 1866, and those Church vows became a living principle in my heart and life. During these forty-five long years, with their alternations of sunshine and shadow, daylight and darkness, success and failure, rejoicing and weeping, fears within and fightings without, I have never ceased to thank God for that autumnal day in the long ago when my name was registered in the Lamb's Book of Life." - The Life of George Clark Rankin

I grew up with these type people and miss the old, truely spirit filled, Wesleyan sanctified with a wonderful spirit, Pentecostal Christian. The Holy Spirit comes into the heart with joy and lifts you into heavenly places!

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: - 1 Peter 1:8
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: - Ephesians 1:3

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
?

Sounds like some kind of works.

On my best days my Works fall short.

Never get me to Heaven that's for sure.

Christ Alone.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This again?

Spiritual E/c2

Point being made there is a Spirit, a Mind, and a Body. That is all I am trying to say.

"When your rank is high in the world, then your vitality and spirit are depleted daily, eventually to become dissipated and not return to the body. When the vitality, spirit, will, and energy are calm, they fill you day by day and make you strong. Therefore the sages keep nurturing their spirit, make their energy gentle, and flow with the way. " - Lao-Tzu

The spiritual stuff, in the words of Lao-Tzu can be, "depleted daily, eventually to become dissipated and not return to the body." So there are many these days who walk in physical endurance and mental understanding. The virtue they were born with long ago dissipated away. Some, can take on the opposite of energy and light, which would be coldness and darkness, and be absolute terrors to be around.

Saint Peter said, "The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." - 1 Peter 3:10

So the mass of the universe....

The matter will turn back to the energy from whence it was forged.... E/c2 (energy)= m (matter)
The energy will turn back to m (matter) = E/c2 (energy) mass... And God will do something else with it....

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. - Isaiah 65:17

The mental and physical energies will dissipate away, and all that will remain is the spiritual stuff, as Saint Paul said,

"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

But as for the spiritual stuff Saint Paul said....

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14

As the atheist possesses not the spiritual stuff, so they will always be foolishness for them as they will never compute in the logical mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2.
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.

All to his will and liking! If the universe came about as mass turning to plasma energy, then it came about when God uttered these words... Let there be light! And such mass turned to plasma energy and expanded out to a point of origin.

Eternity... The mass is eternal stuff! It has existed throughout the eternities! If we estimate the big bang as happening 15 billion years ago, and in another 15 billions the universe turning to something else. That is 30 billion years. 30 billion years may seem a long time to us, but it is very short as far as the eternal ages are concerned.

Eternity... It is as far back as it will be far forward, and I find such a concept mind boggling. And our lives are lucky to reach the four score!

"Time" may have began after the fall of man and likely
it ends at your death. Time is simply the degradation
of Creation and all this groaning Creation will pass
and will be made new.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

As a consequence, if we have anything which we either feel boring or do not like, then it will be there with us forever. That is very very very painful. In the Heaven, there will be no such thing. If not in Heaven, then there WILL BE such thing.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
"Time" may have began after the fall of man and likely
it ends at your death. Time is simply the degradation
of Creation and all this groaning Creation will pass
and will be made new.

No. There definitely will be space and time in the after-life.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Spiritual E/c2....
My sense is that, by invoking terms like E/c2 etc, you are trying to hijack the prestige of mathematics and science to advance your spiritual message.

Its not working!

I recommend poetry and storytelling instead.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My sense is that, by invoking terms like E/c2 etc, you are trying to hijack the prestige of mathematics and science to advance your spiritual message.

Its not working!

I recommend poetry and storytelling instead.

How else to explain the change of the heart? How else to divide the proper motivation, warmth, faith, hope, charity, joy from the opposite?

Plato's Meno is a dialogue in which Socrates and Meno discuss human virtue: whether or not it can be taught, whether it is shared by all human beings, and whether it is one quality or many.

After discussion with Anytus, Socrates and Meno return to the subject of whether Virtue can be taught. "To sum up our enquiry," Socrates concludes, "the result seems to be that virtue is neither natural nor acquired, but an instinct given by God to the virtuous."

Meno's theme is also being dealt in the dialogue of Protagoras, where, Plato finally puts Socrates to conclude with the opposite conclusion 'That virtue can be taught.' It is important to conclude that virtue is in different departments than knowledge. One may have an understanding as vast as the great outdoors; And not a thing in the heart!

The Methodist doctrine produced a great deal of revival with great outpourings of the Holy Spirit. When the revivals grew cold the Holiness folk attempted revivals in the late 1800's. With the arrival of Pentecost around the turn of the last century these revivals continued for almost the next 100 years.

When I first got into Pentecostal Holiness I first thought that it was the most superior doctrine known to man. As it produced revival and as the Holy Spirit was among us, all the more merrier. And then... We took the Laodicean swing from hot --->lukewarm---> cold... Just like the Methodist 100 years before us.

If virtue was knowledge then it could be taught in our seminaries and brought out into the public with a bright light and a warm energy.

But virtue (spiritual light and energy) is not knowledge... It cannot be taught... It is a gift given, says Socrates, to God to the virtuous.

Upvote 0