Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing like turning on the TV, switching channels, and seeing some person in a several thousand dollar designer suit/dress, sitting on a golden throne, and praying over a stack of papers (pledge forms), all the while begging for more money to do "God's work".

Makes me want to vomit.

Upvote 0

Jake Brake

May 31, 2013
Earth
✟15,450.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Nothing like turning on the TV, switching channels, and seeing some person in a several thousand dollar designer suit/dress, sitting on a golden throne, and praying over a stack of papers (pledge forms), all the while begging for more money to do "God's work".

Makes me want to vomit.
yeah, I seen the Pope sitting on a throne like you described, and I seen some guy that owns a Christian tv broadcast company with a big hair wife asking for money. They seem to get it from somebody.

Upvote 0

Lovely Jar

Pray Out Loud
Jun 24, 2013
✟2,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ warned of false prophets clad as sheep.

Think what this fraud in flight is asking. 28,000 members, ideally for him, give $52.00 each in donating that transportation favor. He's asking people who probably don't have $10,000 in liquid assets to their name to give what would total over 1 million dollars. If all 28, 000 members complied with his request.

He's no better than the charlatan Benny Hinn who begged for millions of dollars in donations back in April so as to get him out of debt. Again!

This is one of Benny Hinn's greatest shames and examples of his alignment with greed, not God.

Benny Hinn Put The Money In my Hands - YouTube

Upvote 0

Bernoulli123

Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
✟15,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is so wrong. I think this is what Jesus was talking about in Mathew 7:22-23

Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Upvote 0