✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy Stephen.

My wife and I were both enlisted, but my boys first girlfriend was an officers daughter. LOL
Hubby is enlisted too. My oldest daughter's first boyfriend was an officer's son. As a matter of fact, it was the CO's son. LOL, it was a pretty funny situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justanobserver

Still Wondering...
Oct 26, 2005
✟17,559.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
welcome to all of you to the Military Forums! :wave:

Different folks are working to make this a great section for all of us conencted with the military (regardless of flag and nation).

If you have any ideas for this section, please make sure you add your thoughts to the wiki input thread.

http://foru.ms/t5735573-wiki-military-forum-guidelines.html

your input is valued!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a new Air Force wife! :wave: Ceremony to be held in December!! Only our families know that we're already married. (as of a month ago!)
Welcome to military life and to the board!!! I've been doing this awhile now, so I would be glad to help if you ever have any questions. Of course, I am a Marine Wife, so we don't get all the fun perks of the AF ;) ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.