Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am thanking God for milder weather today for us here in Victoria Australia where there are massive fires.
This helps the firefighters trying to put in containment lines.
Thank you Lord.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is exactly what I was pointing towards. Whilst many would still worry and be frightened because of the fires, you still manage to see something good happening amidst it. You see God's faithfulness is at work, He brings in the mild weather to keep everything well in check.

Although He tells us through His Word to not worry nor fear when a lot of things like this happens:

Matthew 24:6-8

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless you for your insights and encouragement.
This may sound silly but I delight when we get weather different from what is forecast and just reminds me that God is ultimately in control and whether we understand the things that are happening or not.:)

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not strange. Even though I can look at the weather forecast I also look outside, as it doesn't always go as the weather people predict.

Not so long ago it said on my phone forecast that it was snowing. I looked outside and there were no snow. ^_^ I just found it funny.

God IS in control with everything! Weather people predict a lot what their technology can catch up, and even though it can be right several times, there are many times in which it doesn't go as they tell. But God choses as He wills it.

Much Love in Christ Jesus! :yellowheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The weather has been milder which has helped the firefighters in their battles.
And some rain, praise God!
The fires are still burning of course but we take every bit of rain we can.
In one mountainous area the news said there was a concern for flash flooding! Can you believe it?
All in all no matter what we trust in God.

Upvote 0