Might be interesting to the people.

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The following video is about our access to the net. The FCC has a vote upcoming in May. This really is a must watch for the uninformed . Those that watch Net Flix , Amazon Prime, Hulu and have no cable TV this is a must watch bi- partisan video as Comcast can force you back to cable by reducing internet speed.

Not a problem for the 850 chanel all premium x1 packages out there? Ya might want to see the "fines imposed portion" of the video on your web page if Comcast, ATT , Dish so desire to fine you. Then there is Net Plans that cost you more. I thought I was already paying for access. Didn't you? Then there's this sites staff members that may want to look at this video too and is something like this being implemented in your country too? Ya might want to book mark the suggested link given in video and give these folks a call, your choice. Share the video .

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The FCC rules, passed in 2015, bar Internet service providers from blocking or discriminating against web sites and online content. Many Internet companies and online rights groups say the rules are critical for protecting innovation and free expression. But big carriers like Verizon and AT&T say the rules are too burdensome and interfere with their ability to make enticing offers to consumers and businesses.
"Ajit Pai isn't even trying to hide the fact that he's a puppet bureaucrat doing the bidding of companies like Comcast (cmcsa, -1.01%), AT&T (t, -0.70%), and Verizon (vz, -1.48%) (his former employer.)," Greer said in her statement. "Moving so quickly to slash the protections that millions of Internet users from across the political spectrum fought for is a slap in the face to democracy and poses a serious threat to the future of freedom of expression."
How Trump's FCC Plans To Attack Net Neutrality Rules

The Trump Administration's FCC Tries to Roll Back Net Neutrality | naked capitalism

This very site that we are posting on could be priced out of internet access.
I know I don't want to have to buy a package like satellite TV to have only partial access to internet sites. I cannot afford to do that and I am sure that many others cannot either.

• Agree
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This very site that we are posting on could be priced out of internet access.
I know I don't want to have to buy a package like satellite TV to have only partial access to internet sites. I cannot afford to do that and I am sure that many others cannot either.

Then, this site needs a bump but their money went to just gaining access :bigeye:. Imagine, all we get is MSM (main stream media) :waaah: because we are poor. This is our mind on MSM :ouch: . Nice links Hank :oldthumbsup: .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This is important to anyone who wants to start a business as well. ISPs would be able to decide who wins. Your competition may have the deep pockets to pay for a fast lane while you are stuck in the slow lane and at a severe disadvantage.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is important to anyone who wants to start a business as well. ISPs would be able to decide who wins. Your competition may have the deep pockets to pay for a fast lane while you are stuck in the slow lane and at a severe disadvantage.

Also, lets say we have a Patreon or Ufundme account that relies on add-ups of $5 donations. These sites can be financially impossible for the $5 donor to even visit said sites or others like it.

Pro tip: As you see the adds are being pulled from YouTube independent news sites and others.We see them tell people to donate through Patreon instead. Can you see Corporate take over through May18th vote to remove even Patreon support to truthers sites? It is STRONGLY suggested to share OP video or one of your choice to our local area email buddies and grass roots businesses (Even Patreon and Ufundme sites) to get educated and most importantly get activated on this May18th vote.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sign to tell the FCC and Congress: Protect net neutrality, our free and open Internet!

Sign up , be concerned. Pay to play is another term for tier. Example: Patreon or your web page puts truth to MSM the site "WILL" be tiered as Premium which looses all of your 5 to 25 dollar donators because Premium access is 100 bucks per month just to give you money? So, I have to decide if I want to pay that 100 for twitter or your site and if I want both then it costs us $200 a month just for access. Its strongly suggested sign above petition.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums