Aug 3, 2014
Alvin, TX
Visit site
✟14,944.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Similar to the Sunday Review, how did your Mid-Week service go?

In the youth class, we recently combined with our Jr. Youth group. So now we have 5-12 grade in one class. We're doing a study called "Who Am I?", it asks who we are in Christ and his church. I was a little nervous about the younger ones, but they have turned out to be my most vocal for the past couple of weeks! Very encouraging to hear the young kids speaking their minds and stretching their understanding. All in all, a great mid-week study.

How about y'all?

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm actually getting ready for our afternoon Wednesday Bible Study. We have one at night as well. We're a small congregation but I have two devoted groups who rarely miss. I'm blessed that way.
Hope you guys are blessed by the Bible study. I always think having something midweek is good, if at all possible.

Upvote 0

Leboman

Working It Out
Feb 22, 2017
Pennsylvania
✟10,097.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We're a small congregation but the folks who come are pretty dedicated.

Our Wednesday afternoon group is finishing up John's gospel. We were in chapters 19 and 20. Our Wednesday night group is going through materials on how to better disciple new believers. We are working through the section that defines sin.

Both were good studies this week.

Reactions: A3M0N
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A3M0N

Aug 3, 2014
Alvin, TX
Visit site
✟14,944.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We had a good Bible study tonight. I only had 4 kids in class, I sure wish all the others would come too! I almost always text them in the afternoon and encourage them to come, I think the biggest hurdle is their parents don't come so its very hard to get them to see the importance if they don't have that parental example.

Anyway, we've been working on a study called Big Dummies of the Bible. Tonight was Hophni and Phinehas, priests and sons of Eli.

Upvote 0