Microchip Implants

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"VeriChip Corporation – after reports that CityWatcher.com, a Cincinnati based security and surveillance corporation now requires employees to use VeriChip human implantable microchips to enter a secure data centre The VeriChip is a glass encapsulated RFID tag that is injected into the flesh of the triceps area of the arm to uniquely number and identify individuals. The tag can be read through a person's clothing, silently and invisibly, by radio waves from a few inches away. The highly controversial device is being marketed as a way to access secure areas, link to medical records, and serve as a payment instrument when associated with a credit card."

VeriChip| Contrioversy | Citywatcher | Christian Issues | Employment

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"PositiveID (PSID) is to begin a study of its Health Link implantable microchip in diabetic, hypertensive and obese patients."

"The company’s critics fear the chip will one day become mandatory, leading to a complete loss of medical privacy, or that Americans will be unable to receive healthcare unless they get chipped."

"BNET has noted that PositiveID also owns a credit monitoring and identity-theft prevention company, Steel Vault, and that it envisions its chips being linked to Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT) and employers. PositiveID linked credit monitoring and the Health Link chip in its most recent 10-Q."

Positive ID Seeks Diabetic Guinea Pigs for Chip Implant Study | BNET Pharma Blog | BNET

Upvote 0

oneofchrists

Give Me Stength Lord
Sep 9, 2009
Intervale, New Brunswick Canada
✟8,514.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is no doubt that the mark of the beast would be incorporated in such a way,......but is this only the begining? or has this been going on in the world for quite some time? I don't know but I do know it has been used in North America and Europe for a while now, on live stock For breeding and animal health records etc.......Every time I hear of things like this I can't help but think this is just another indicator to how close We are to His Glorious Coming........God Bless You Brother!........Dave

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
At least I'll be dead when it happens. :idea:
WOW, if one plans on dieing in the next 2 to 10 years then they will be good... as long as their salvation is true and their walk is straight.

Otherwise one needs to make ready for the long night that we have entered into, for when we least expect it the shout will be made and those who are not out buying self help books and spiritual growth books, will be the only ones who will go to the wedding supper.
Love.
your servant brother Jerry

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"With a human-implantable microchip maker now running a credit-scoring and identity-theft-protection website, privacy activists are worried again."

"Critics of chipping are moved by a variety of concerns, ranging from the pragmatic to the religious — anti-RFID crusader Katherine Albrecht believes the technology is the Mark of the Beast predicted in the Book of Revelation, but also doubts its efficacy as a medical tag: VeriChip’s instruction manual warns that the chip may not function in ambulances and areas where there are MRI and X-ray scanners."

"But human chipping has high-profile fans as well, including former Secretary of Health and Human Services Tommy Thompson, who left his job as overseer of the FDA in 2005"

VeriChip’s Merger With Credit Monitoring Firm Worries Privacy Activists | Threat Level | Wired.com

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no doubt that the mark of the beast would be incorporated in such a way,......but is this only the begining? or has this been going on in the world for quite some time? I don't know but I do know it has been used in North America and Europe for a while now, on live stock For breeding and animal health records etc.......Every time I hear of things like this I can't help but think this is just another indicator to how close We are to His Glorious Coming........God Bless You Brother!........Dave
They are also incorporating this technology in humans. I look forward to seeing you and yours in all of eternity! Things are shaping up nicely according to God's Word! PTL!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some 150 million chinese under the age of 50 have this NOW!

And the dragon gave the leopard it's authority and power.

Do not be drawn away from this subject.

This IS THE MARK OF THE BEASTS. The beasts being the four nations that arise in the end, and do the antichrists bidding.

A little cross referencing with these key words will lead you to the Truth in this matter.

rfid, SRoFM, illuminati, eastern star, project blue beam, project montauk, maitreya, lucifer, false rapture.

How will a man who professed Jesus as Lord, take such a step towards eternal damnation?

DECEPTION!

Even the elect are potentially deceived.

Do not be so.
I invite all here to read my blog, entitled our future as shown to me.

This is a series of remote viewings and audibly hearing the Words of ALmighty. Take it or leave it, but by no means forget it. Our future is determined. Of this I have been assured.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:doh:

read Ex13, Deut6 and 11

see if ya still think the mark is, what you think it is today..

it is not, guaranteed.

the mark is already defined for us in scripture, so don't make it something that it is not

plus, it is Satan himself that is cast from the heavens to the earth for a short season, not the ficticios so called maitreya

read Rev12-13

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Video of microchip implant in right hand:

Amal Graafstra's RFID page

2005-06-07 Video of right hand RFID injection (MOV web [1.3MB]
no offense meant

but if God's mark is described with the same sybolic langauge,
as the beast's mark,
and is not a chip or tattoo,
then why should we think that the beast's mark would be a chip or tattoo ?

what ever the mark is that God puts in your mind or right hand,
is the same as what the devil puts there...

but with God's mark,
it is about remembering who He is,
and worshiping Him alone.

Satan's is the same, except it is having him as god,
and worshiping him, living in his system

God puts rememberances between your eyes and on your right hand, not chips or tattoos...
His mark makes sure that we worship Him alone, not any other....

the devil will do the same...try to mark us in our minds (between the eyes=what you think) and on the right hand (what you do)..

switch God with Satan, and ya'd have his mark...

same symbolic language

worshiping the devil is part of the mark...

so is living in his system (NWO)

Ez13, Deut6, Deut11.

your opinion please?

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Up to this point the problem with microchip implants being used on a wider basis has been resistance to the technology for obvious reasons. However, the health care sector and government have major plans to integrate microchip implants on a much broader basis in the very near future. For example, hospitals want to use them on all patients and newborns, prisons want to use them on inmates, the military wants to use them on soldiers, defense contractors and intelligence agencies want to use them on their employees and agents."

Health Bracelets And Microchip Implants Are Not Internet Fiction

Upvote 0