Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anti-Trump comedian Michelle Wolf went on a political pro-abortion rant during her Netflix comedy special, titled “Joke Show.” Wolf spewed the left-wing abortion-on-demand talking points — this is now what passes for comedy — and then bragged about how her own abortion made her feel “powerful” like “God.”

“You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful,” Wolf saying during the special, according to NewsBusters. “You know how people say you can’t play God?”

“I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” the female comedian continued, referring to the movie “Bruce Almighty.”

More at the link: Anti-Trump Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anti-Trump comedian Michelle Wolf went on a political pro-abortion rant during her Netflix comedy special, titled “Joke Show.” Wolf spewed the left-wing abortion-on-demand talking points — this is now what passes for comedy — and then bragged about how her own abortion made her feel “powerful” like “God.”“You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful,” Wolf saying during the special, according to NewsBusters. “You know how people say you can’t play God?”“I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” the female comedian continued, referring to the movie “Bruce Almighty.”More at the link: Anti-Trump Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’

The audience was not enthusiastic hearing that. Hopefully she will drop that from her routine.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and then bragged about how her own abortion made her feel “powerful” like “God.”

“You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful,” Wolf saying during the special, according to NewsBusters. “You know how people say you can’t play God?”

“I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” the female comedian continued, referring to the movie “Bruce Almighty.”

More at the link: Anti-Trump Comedian Michelle Wolf Says Having Her Unborn Baby Killed Made Her Feel ‘Powerful’ Like ‘God’

I would not wish to be standing near by
when she explains that.
M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0