On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Has anyone here kept in contact with her? The reason I ask is that we are getting word that she is in the hospital after a heart attack and apparently not doing well.

Please join me in prayers for her and her family if that is the case.

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:crossrc:

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Michelina, and give your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that he may be strengthened in her weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I haven't heard from her in at least a few years. I knew she was going through a lot of health challenges and just couldn't be a part of the community. What a blessing and asset she is.

Prayers for dear Michelina. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Irenaeus

Sub tuum praesidium confugimus!
May 16, 2004
USA
✟18,468.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters,

Michelina was indeed hospitalized in early June for a massive heart attack. She is still in ICU and is in a coma. She was only able to breathe via a respirator but since then she has recovered at least a part of her ability to breathe naturally.

She needs a lot of prayer, because it does not look good.

For any of you who have tried to get in contact with her, for the past three years (since both of us for the most part departed from CF, along with a few other regulars) she has been struggling. She had cataract surgery earlier this year which would enable her to be able to read any sort of message you may have tried to send to her. However, for the most part she has not responded to any outside parties, because she was still in delicate health and not the best when it comes to navigating technology.

A part of me is grateful that her condition is to some extent known (or at least here rumored about) because we can all join together in fasting and prayer for her. I have been praying for her for the better part of a month when I was notified.

Please join me, dear friends, as we pray that Our Lord raise up and restore to us someone so precious, who has done such great good in so many lives, often behind the scenes and before the Lord's eyes alone.

For my part, I contacted site administrators in order to get onto this account again, and they in turn informed me that this thread was up, so I am here now. Perhaps you may have me with you again for an extended period of time, to have fellowship with you and inform you as to her condition. In so far as I myself will not breach her confidentiality and that of her family, I will continue to keep you all informed. Join me in prayer!

God Bless you all! :liturgy:

Reactions: isshinwhat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Lord I pray for the health of Michelina. I pray Lord that you will tend to her health and various needs. I pray Lord for her family and friends. I pray Lord that you will intervene, as I know you always do. Thy will be done.

I pray Lord that you will comfort her and ease any pain or discomfort she may be in.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear brothers and sisters,

Michelina was indeed hospitalized in early June for a massive heart attack. She is still in ICU and is in a coma. She was only able to breathe via a respirator but since then she has recovered at least a part of her ability to breathe naturally.

She needs a lot of prayer, because it does not look good.

For any of you who have tried to get in contact with her, for the past three years (since both of us for the most part departed from CF, along with a few other regulars) she has been struggling. She had cataract surgery earlier this year which would enable her to be able to read any sort of message you may have tried to send to her. However, for the most part she has not responded to any outside parties, because she was still in delicate health and not the best when it comes to navigating technology.

A part of me is grateful that her condition is to some extent known (or at least here rumored about) because we can all join together in fasting and prayer for her. I have been praying for her for the better part of a month when I was notified.

Please join me, dear friends, as we pray that Our Lord raise up and restore to us someone so precious, who has done such great good in so many lives, often behind the scenes and before the Lord's eyes alone.

For my part, I contacted site administrators in order to get onto this account again, and they in turn informed me that this thread was up, so I am here now. Perhaps you may have me with you again for an extended period of time, to have fellowship with you and inform you as to her condition. In so far as I myself will not breach her confidentiality and that of her family, I will continue to keep you all informed. Join me in prayer!

God Bless you all! :liturgy:
I'm so sorry to hear of all her health woes. I will pray for her. Thank you so much for the update. She is one of the few that left a lasting (good) impression on me here in OBOB.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Prayer to Saint John of God

Dear Convert, after a sinful life, through the power of God's holy Word you learned to love your fellow human beings. Self-sacrificing, you founded the Society of Hospital Brothers. No wonder the Church made you the patron of patients and nurses. That is why we confidently have recourse to you. Please give assistance to
Michelina
, and teach us to be kind like you. Amen.

Lord have mercy.
Lord, may you spare Michelina and preserve to her good health.
May this be Your Holy Will.

Upvote 0