Michael Moore at RNC

ThePhoenix

Aug 12, 2003
✟5,476.00
Faith
Christian
Billnew said:
Michael Moore will be covering the Republican convention?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,130545,00.html

This will be a fair report I'm sure.

Hope they order moore Food.
Well they had Coulter cover the DNC. Of course she went so far overboard that USA today wouldn't print her column. I wonder if Moore can restrain himself a bit.

Upvote 0

PatrickM

What? You're not a Fightin' Irish fan????
Jan 8, 2004
Utah now!
✟9,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ThePhoenix said:
Well they had Coulter cover the DNC. Of course she went so far overboard that USA today wouldn't print her column.
This was the biggest farse in modern journalistic history. By hiring Coulter, what did they expect? Like they've never read any of her columns. It was a set-up to cover their hiring of Moore. A total scam.
I wonder if Moore can restrain himself a bit.
:| "You can't be serious!!!" Johnny "Mac".

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
PatrickM said:
This was the biggest farse in modern journalistic history. By hiring Coulter, what did they expect? Like they've never read any of her columns. It was a set-up to cover their hiring of Moore. A total scam.
You have to admit that her column was harsh even by "Coulter article" standards.

I think Coulter set up the situation to create a stink once Moore's article gets published. She decided to write an article so hate-filled that USA Today couldn't publish it. Moore will be inclinded to a more fair article that will get published. This way Coulter and her ilk can scream "Liberal Media".

Upvote 0

Baseballfan

Its a Great Day for baseball
Aug 27, 2004
SOCAL but from NY
✟563.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I didnt get to read coulters article so I cant form an opininion on wether or not she went over the top, and I realy dont care that moore is reporting at the RNC, I believe Franken is as well. What I find more surprising about the RNC coverage is the NO major network is showing opening night tonight. Correct me if I am wrong but did the networks hold coverage every night of the DNC? As For Moore, I will do as I always do and not read or listen to any of his reporting .

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Baseballfan said:
I didnt get to read coulters article so I cant form an opininion on wether or not she went over the top, and I realy dont care that moore is reporting at the RNC, I believe Franken is as well. What I find more surprising about the RNC coverage is the NO major network is showing opening night tonight. Correct me if I am wrong but did the networks hold coverage every night of the DNC? As For Moore, I will do as I always do and not read or listen to any of his reporting .
Actually none of the major networks covered teh DNC convention. It was covered by cable networks like CNN and Fox News. I assume that we'll see the same for the RNC.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Baseballfan

Its a Great Day for baseball
Aug 27, 2004
SOCAL but from NY
✟563.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
kermit said:
Actually none of the major networks covered teh DNC convention. It was covered by cable networks like CNN and Fox News. I assume that we'll see the same for the RNC.
If that is true then I stand corrected..I really did think I saw the DNC on regular networks. But it is true that the Major networks are not covering tonights coverage

Upvote 0

Starscream

Mar 2, 2002
✟4,057.00
I think the rest has been covered, but I'd to comment on this ...

Billnew said:
Hope they order moore Food.
The Internet being what it is, I'd be careful with making fat jokes. There must be some hard-core Rebulicans around here who are pretty hefty themselves who'd rather you don't make weight a source of ridicule.

And I don't think it's a very Christian-esque thing to do.

Upvote 0

Voter

Aug 1, 2004
✟2,158.00
Faith
Protestant
Baseballfan said:
She has it on her site.

Look for the one calling the DNC the "Spawn of Satan" convention.

Reactions: Teh Wiccan
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PatrickM

Jan 8, 2004
Utah now!
✟9,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Halruaa said:
How shallow and disgusting of you. What a wonderful christian you are. Think before you post this garbage? Thanks
Interesting, all those "judging" the poster's Christianity. It's also questionable Christian ethics to judge others, eh?

As for the joke, really, people. It was a small comment. Heck, it could've been that he enjoys eating! My son is 150 lbs and eats 2x my amount.

Upvote 0

ThePhoenix

Aug 12, 2003
✟5,476.00
Faith
Christian
PatrickM said:
Oh come on. There's no human reason for an editor at USA Today to expect to recieve an article that starts out:

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font]
[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston[/font]
It's just plain a total broadside. Coulter was trying to get her column dropped.

Upvote 0

PatrickM

Jan 8, 2004
Utah now!
✟9,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ThePhoenix said:
Oh come on. There's no human reason for an editor at USA Today to expect to recieve an article that starts out:

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font] It's just plain a total broadside. Coulter was trying to get her column dropped.
Have you read any of Coulter's columns? "Moby's D**k", referring to Bill Clinton's book? These and others have been her trademark for years. It wasn't any surprise before USA contracted her. They were just covering up for their hiring of MM, never intending to print her column.

Upvote 0